Raiding on Perenolde

So i have recently switched realms to Perenolde, and i am someone who likes to raid. Now after looking around it seems there isnt many raiders left here so I was thinking about gathering people who do want to raid and we can all start a new guild based on raids. If anyone else would be willing to do this with me let me know. You can post here or message me in game. Would be nice to get a raid team together.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hmm.. what a unique idea! a guild based on raids. I don't know why nobody on this server hasn't thought of that yet.. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Currently Im with ARGH but possibly either starting a group to raid or jumping into a current one, Im starting to think as more of the ranked guilds on our server progress it might be easier to pug and then create a list of those people for consistancy. Just an idea
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well.. I used to raid, but I ran out of character slots in which I could make more level 1 gnomes. it's kind of sad. I miss the good old days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]