Shado-Pan Rep Gains Nerfed?

90 Orc Warlock
Is it intended for Shado-Pan rep gains to be halved? Each of the four dailies are only giving 137-138 per turn-in vs the 250+ since yesterday.

If this was indeed intended, even starting with the faction near-Honored assuming you do all the quests in the Townlong Steppes and Kun-Lai Summit, this would make progressing with Shado-Pan a horrific crawl.

At this rate to get to Revered you'd need to do the daily sets for at least for 14 days, and a month's time to hit to Exalted.

Is there a reason for this, especially considering how August Celestials weren't affected?

If this wasn't intended, can we expect a fix soon?
Edited by Grimrok on 10/22/2012 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Dwarf Paladin
I did notice this too.
However, what I saw was that one line of Shado-Pan was giving 300 per turn in (guild perk + human bonus, so 250 for anyone else) but the other lines were giving 150. I haven't managed to get to the same line that gave 300 again so I thought maybe it was just that some line of quests gave more than others.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I was expected to hit revered with them today and then noticed the rep gains were lower then yesterday and now im 67 points short.. kinda blows.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I too have noticed this today turning in quests, and had to stop and say ..WTH!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]