LFR - What's the point?

90 Human Warrior
Ok, so seriously, what is the point? I mean, I remember reading Blizzard say they wanted everyone to see the content, but that ISN'T what you're seeing. The reality of LFR content is something fully different. You just spam buttons while watching TV, playing MTG and or doing ANYTHING else while hardly watching the game and after some amount of time stuff dies. How is that "seeing content"? I just don't get the point of it.

I mean really, you could just have some device in the city that channels for say, 30 minutes, and then pops out the chance loot you could get per boss. I don't see any difference between that and the content that they put on LFR. So I ask again, what is the point of even having the LFR if not JUST to give people some free gear? Sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Don't hate on LFR. It's going to be the reason for people jumping off of the platform on Elegion!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I feel that LFR is suppose to give you a nerfed down preview of what to expect in an actual normal raid. The problem is you've got very some very juvenile players in them, for example I saw a Shammy wanting to make swastikas with their chain lighting and then gets pissed because people won't join in.

Players treat it like a free for all to act like total idiots and it really detracts from the game. Vote to kick you say? Sure! But you are just trading one idiot for another in many cases.

Some in my guild want to run normal Mogu'Shan and I've seen several come in under 463 and despite how good their skill is as a player their low ilvl compromises the survivability of the raid.

The gear that is dropped in LFR does bring them up where they can eventually run normal to improve their ilvl, that I feel is the real point of LFR. You've just gotta weed through the morons making fools of themselves and that is the most painful part of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love when people with no heroic progression act all elitist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/27/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Unhope
I love when people with no heroic progression act all elitist.

Nothing elitist there, stating simple facts troll.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Lfr is insulting, from casual raiding and hard core raiding. No one should be satisfied with this system or it wont get better. Lfr makes this game look bad.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I THINK LFR IS A GREAT IDEA, US CASUAL PLAYERS CAN ACTUALLY BE BETTER THEN RAIDERS NOW WITHOUT REALLY HAVING TO TRY SO HARD IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN JUST GERRTT OUT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]