Scientists convicted over Earthquake

90 Draenei Shaman
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/italy-quake-scientists-guilty/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Ignoring the fact this is a travesty of justice this is probably gonna end up with chilling repercussions in the fields of meteorology, seismology and any other branch of science dedicated to trying to predict disasters in Italy if not the world if the world decides to follow..
Edited by Zerde on 10/26/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Monk
This is the stupidest thing I've heard about happening in modern history, almost.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There is more to this than we are being told.

And by that I mean I bet there is government corruption that wasted money marked for reinforcing buildings against quakes and it got blown on something else. They needed fall guys so the media would not go digging. When the press digs, Government officials tend to loose their cushy jobs where they do minimal work for high pay.
Reply Quote
People talk bad about American justice system but this is just idiocy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]