You snooze you lose alliance dopes

90 Orc Warrior
A sincere thanks to all the alliance dopes who spent 15+ minutes on Tuesday night trying to interrupt our sha kill. Classy move folks, classy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well. YOUR group had horde flagged FIRST, so in essence you were asking for it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Padnamprik:

I'm ashamed to hear this. It's definitely something some alliance guilds are not participating in but there are still those guilds that will be dumb and try to wipe Horde groups. Even on the Horde side, there have been some guilds trying to wipe Alliance groups.

As for Amorola's comment; I don't know how Psycho Squad operates but I would like to direct you to this forum thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582894?page=2

On page 2, Psychomantis, GM of Sonic Death Monkey, has given some great insight on this issue, and I completely agree with one of the things he said:

"A good gesture of courtesy would be to not attack any flagged players during the boss encounter."

Trying to wipe the opposing faction's group is just going to cause more disruptions, and encourage more attempts to wipe groups. It's just something we don't need. If a group tags a world boss, they should get an uninterrupted attempt at that boss EVEN IF players in the group are flagged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^Meira understands.

And OBVIOUSLY if you can't get the point of what they were going to do (as we were about ready to pull, were just missing a couple people before we were able to pull), was going to try to get US to flag and do the exact same !@#$. So how about you learn the entire story before pulling %^-* on us, Faction. You weren't there, you know nothing of what went down. And guess what, we did leave and let them have the kill. Honestly, if people don't want world pvp, they better stay the !@#$ in dungeons and raids.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
blizzard designed the Sha to promote world pvp so don't know why people are so shocked over faction wipe attempts... it's what's supposed to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Blizzard made PVP servers to pvp. If you want to pvp, go to a pvp server. End of story.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
All I know is that last night both horde and alliance were being childish I left as soon as i saw horde flag themselves and just said !@#$ both of yall =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I was in that raid on a alt, all I remember was someone saying in raid chat, the Alliance are attacking us. Then when some were MC'd and I was trying to hit them, I accidently hit a Alliance and got flagged. I do remember however, that at about 15% health left on Sha of Anger, our tank was being feared by a Alliance player. I found that to be kind of a low thing to do since we were so close.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/24/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Kasaka
. I do remember however, that at about 15% health left on Sha of Anger, our tank was being feared by a Alliance player. I found that to be kind of a low thing to do since we were so close.

^ This. Tab targeting the MCs and ended up targeting a flagged Alliance player as well, but that was well after the entire raid ended up being flagged. Thank goodness we had such good Tanks, Heals and DPS, even with the ensuing deaths (and one despawn partway through) we did not wipe once. My sincere thanks to all who participated calmly and played awesomely during the confusion <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/24/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Squîshy
. I do remember however, that at about 15% health left on Sha of Anger, our tank was being feared by a Alliance player. I found that to be kind of a low thing to do since we were so close.

^ This. Tab targeting the MCs and ended up targeting a flagged Alliance player as well, but that was well after the entire raid ended up being flagged. Thank goodness we had such good Tanks, Heals and DPS, even with the ensuing deaths (and one despawn partway through) we did not wipe once. My sincere thanks to all who participated calmly and played awesomely during the confusion <3

At least your group downed it the one i joined was complete poopie
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@Faction, Guess what. They didn't add in a Wintergrasp (VoA), Tol Barad (BH) this one, the Sha of Anger IS the pvp raid for pandaria. Get over it.

And your group (I can't remember the names, one was a warrior from SDM, another was a priest from some no-name guild) were already flagged pre-pull, so don't try any of that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm here to promote furries and sell furry accessories!

G.I.R.L. F.U.R.R.I.E.S. Inc.

(Guy In Real Life Furries Universal Redundant Research Institute of Egalitarian Synthesis Inc)
Edited by Gnipon on 10/26/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'd join that institute. How are your intern programs?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/24/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Amorola
Guess what. They didn't add in a Wintergrasp (VoA), Tol Barad (BH) this one, the Sha of Anger IS the pvp raid for pandaria. Get over it.

Actually you are incorrect. There is a new world pvp area coming either in patch 5.1 or later I cannot remember. So yeah, Sha is not the "TB" of Pandaria.
Edited by Faction on 10/26/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Actually you are incorrect. There is a new world pvp area coming either in patch 5.1 or later I cannot remember. So yeah, Sha is not the "TB" of Pandaria.

Actually, it sounds like it'll be turning sections of Krassarang into open world pvp, so it's still not a TB/WG, but more like the pvp areas in Outland.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/26/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Azendence
Actually, it sounds like it'll be turning sections of Krassarang into open world pvp, so it's still not a TB/WG, but more like the pvp areas in Outland.

Correct, I didn't mean a new new area, but a new pvp area like what Azendence pointed out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Yup, can't wait for it, plus as an extra bonus it features more of the legendary questline for killing players/npcs/battlegrounds.

Pretty win/win there if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/24/2012 03:51 AMPosted by Faction
Blizzard made PVP servers to pvp. If you want to pvp, go to a pvp server. End of story.

10/26/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Faction
There is a new world pvp area coming either in patch 5.1 or later I cannot remember.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]