[H] Edit: WotH LFM Tank/RDPS 10M

90 Pandaren Warrior
Wrath of the Harbingers is a newly formed 10-man raiding guild looking to bolster it's ranks with a some like-minded folks! You've heard the same spiel in hundreds of other threads, we're not hard on progression, but we'd like to progress at a reasonable rate. We have all the quality of life features you'd expect from an in-game social group, vent, guild bank, friendly folks, etc.

We're currently 4/6 in the Vaults (for the two weeks we raided) and we're currently on hiatus until our roster is filled.

To recap: We're looking for backups with the potential to become core in all three roles: healers, dps and tanks, the whole jive turkey, and we're especially seeking hard-working, patient folks. We're working our way up!

Our raid-times are midweek, Tues/Wed/Thurs, 7pm-11pm server time. Raid times are always in mind and subjective to change.

If any of you are interested, contact myself, Xarashi, Groknash, Wajoam, or Thæya (alt-0230) for more information. I will take letters and do my best to return contact with any senders!

Good luck fellow Moon Guardians, I hope to hear from you in-game!
Edited by Jianguo on 12/14/2012 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Boop on da head for da bumpz and bumpity bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Guys.

Guys.

Blop.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
One last bump before I head out for the night. Yay sleep! Not really. Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
And a bump before class. Classy class.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Beepboop Bump the post.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bumpin' while in a pug raid. LOOKOUT NOW!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll just go check on our blue.

Oh, it's wolves.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hold 'em hold 'em hold 'em hold 'em~~~

Bumpin' for two stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Erebody in da club gettin' bumps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yeah, uh. Still lookin' for friends, countrymen, countryelves.. anything!
Reply Quote
Oh hey, so yeah. Hi. Still fishin'!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Got a bit of an edit:

We're still recruiting lightly, taking just about anything (as we do have a 10 man running and are hoping to fill in some back up slots).

This coming week however (Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 server time) we're looking to get a replacement DPS for our weekly run. Currently we have up to the Spirit Kings down and we have yet to actually work on Elegon at all.

If this sounds interesting, please send someone in the guild a message!

Stay cute, Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
Bump for some quality people. /salute
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
First snow of December bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm GONNA WRECK IT BUMP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Kormosh should contact me whenever he can!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Groknash: GROKNASH BUMP! ...Duh, bump, uh, sarsaparilla? Uh, bump Saskatchewan? Bump, septuagenarian? Uh, Bump, saddle soap? Bump, sesame? ...

Genie of the Bump: Very well. Ickity ackity ooh, eh eh! Ziggity zaggity zoo, eh eh! Ooh, ooh, ptht! Ah, ah, ptht! Flippity flappity floop! It's yours. The bump is yours!
Edited by Groknash on 12/13/2012 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Come kill bosses with us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Shawty bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]