Sha of sharing

90 Human Paladin
What to do if your a dps in a raid with a sha of anger tag.

Leave the raid and start inviting anyone not in the sha of anger taged raid and form a 2nd raid.

or

leave the raid after you tag sha of anger and accept invite to an already formed 2nd raid raid without the Tag.

this server needs to stop being greedy with the sha of anger tag and share it with your faction..
sharing is caring...

eff horde in the A and only allience get the tag though..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wish i was DPS because most the time im the one tanking the boss and if i dropped group id lose all the heals and die,.. and dont expect healers to drop group either,.. assigned dps plz leave your raid and do invites,.. even if your not assinged leave anyways if the raid leader is being greedy,.. or just wait till boss is under 25% before you do.
lets pwn this sha up and be better.!
Reply Quote
the respawn timer is like 3 mins my dude who cares
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Galleon*
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Smells like cheating to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello? Is this thing on?

Hello?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If it were cheating then blizzard wouldn't be working on making world bosses tagged by FACTION.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
way to resurrect a dead thread buddy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/23/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Tyresious
way to resurrect a dead thread buddy.

he had a last minute opinion

Anyways its a thread by Alexor complaining as always. Why not rez it. I like hearing alliance whine about things like this. Hell even my alliance friends !@#$% in whispers to me about horde always getting Galleon which is funny as hell!!!
Edited by Émil on 1/24/2013 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Rogue
he had a last minute opinionAnyways its a thread by Alexor complaining as always. Why not rez it. I like hearing alliance whine about things like this. Hell even my alliance friends !@#$% in whispers to me about horde always getting Galleon which is funny as hell!!!

dont think you understood the post
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/28/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Hitach
he had a last minute opinionAnyways its a thread by Alexor complaining as always. Why not rez it. I like hearing alliance whine about things like this. Hell even my alliance friends !@#$% in whispers to me about horde always getting Galleon which is funny as hell!!!

dont think you understood the post

Don't think I cared what he had to say which was my sarcastis response!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wasnt complaining or whining here, was just hoping to teach people early in the xpac how to handle garalon tag,.. sha of sharing sounded beter for the subj line and catches the attention of people that want to mention how much sha spawns.

peps figured it out. was happy to see that this problem was remedied a while ago and the change bliz made to tagging for 5.2 anyway

wasnt whining about horde getting the tags either,.. Allience usually get it. just messing around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]