Alliance - LF RBG team

90 Human Priest
Hey Guys,

Looking for active players to do RBG's with - I'm not interested in playing with a team that isn't in Vent/Skype/TS3 and aren't Gemmed/Enchanted/etc

Instead of telling you all my stats just take a peek: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Toppers/simple

I don't have a main spec as I play Disc and Shadow equally well (Disc is garbage right now but there is a chance that when you check my armory I'll be specced Disc). I was 2400+ in S9 as disc in 3's and 5's and 2400+ in S10 as Shadow. You'll notice I don't have any achievements as this is a new character/account. I realize I could just be saying that so add me an play a game with me you'll realize I know how to play.

Anyways, my battletag is Toppers#1442 and I'm on most nights from 6EST-11EST. Please add me to your friends list and make a note about RBG's so I know.

I'm interested in starting as soon as tonight.

Thanks,
Toppers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Toppers you know as well as I do that Alliance is dying out on this server. We be glad to use the help for some RBG's if your game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Me as well. I'm looking for some people to get a RBG team together. I have two other people who would be a good fit too. Holy Paladin, Blood/Frost DK, and a Frost Mage. If anyone has a spot or needs people message me in game or respond.

We're all geared, gemmed, and enchanted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]