WTS Alani's Mount

90 Gnome Warlock
Hello all! As title states clearly I would like to sell Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. Right now I'm asking for 110k

What exactly is this mount and why is it so expensive?

Basically, this mount is this expansions, Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake and Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake. Instead of being a rare spawn, it requires 10 Total Skyshard. These shards have an exceptionally low drop rate, and can take up to 100+ hours of farming to get. You then use these shards to forge Sky Crystal. This Sky Crystal is used to take off Nimbus Shroud (The buff that obscures him from attackers.

Process

The highest offer will meet up with me in game at a planned time. I will then give he/she master looter. This is when the gold trade will take place. Then I'll use the Sky Crystal to remove the buff. We shall then pewpew the boss. Buyer will then loot mount off of Alani. I find this the most effective way to do it, but if the buyer finds a better way I will consider it.

http://imgur.com/13p2j,gu9TB,wcION#2 <--- Proof of shards/crystal.

Message me in game with offers :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Stark's Alani: Sold
Edited by Starkenburg on 10/21/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Fake and gay!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump for retardnet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
But you can't trade the mount, its Bind on Pick-up! I think this ginger dorf is trying to swindle himself some golds.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
Read the post. The buyer is going to loot the item for himself. There is no mount trading going on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Burned! Ok, how about this, maybe the mount will only be lootable by the person who had the sky crystal?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
mityreve yrc u fi sid kyl

.smyt 3sywt uoy
toohs dluow i foor emas eht ni reltih dna amab nib maso dna stullub 2 dah i fI .w ow nsrp bmud uoy wow
Edited by Brocolme on 10/21/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As far as i know only the one who took the debuff of can loot.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm scared. There is a message from the devil hidden in these posts.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Anyone who is in the group can receive the loot after it is killed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]