Galleon spawns

90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't managed to even catch a glimpse of this NPC. From what I've gathered, we had a spawn on Monday night or Tuesday morning before the reset and one after. I managed to log in and see the skeletal remains of the raid that had killed him on Tuesday about 5pm. Does anyone know of any other spawns/kills?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Mother &%^ing son of a *&%^ sucking *%$^! I logged in 10 minutes after the kill today.

Dear Blizz,

Having a rare world boss spawn early on Tuesday afternoon and not again all week is bull!@#$.

Sincerely,

-W
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
As opposed to the other 5 times it spawned at 4AM.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/23/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Spacedonkey
As opposed to the other 5 times it spawned at 4AM.

When did that happen?

It would explain why no one claims to have seen it all last week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Clearly it happened last week and the week before :p And yes 4am spawn times suck but not much we can do about that... /protest?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/24/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Darní
Clearly it happened last week and the week before :p And yes 4am spawn times suck but not much we can do about that... /protest?

I would contest that it is not clear that it happened if no one witnessed it. :-p

Which takes me back to my original question. Does anyone know of any other spawn times and/or kills?

And I'm going to use the loose interpretation of "know" here and go with something as removed as "yeah, my cousin's guildie on Madoran, pvp'd against this (insert horde guild) baddie and that guy said his GM saw it spawn at _______ time."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Umm. I was here for the Tuesday noonish spawn? I think it was noon, whenever realms went down for "15" minutes (15 my !@#) when it came back up, he was there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Damn trick or treaters cost me a Galleon kill. Turned the lights off. Started up WoW. Had one last knock at the door. Logged in and Galleon is dead.

So the spawn was a little before 8 pm ST on Wednesday.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Damn trick or treaters cost me a Galleon kill. Turned the lights off. Started up WoW. Had one last knock at the door. Logged in and Galleon is dead.

So the spawn was a little before 8 pm ST on Wednesday.

There was one Tuesday Morning too. lke 6AM EST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hate these randoms spwan times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't know that it is entirely random. The last few resets we have seen spawns within 38 hours at the longest. Most of them have been within several hours of the reset. To the best of my knowledge, there have not been subsequent spawns, without a reset, until Tuesday morning.

There was some talk of a bug that had prevented Galleon from spawning correctly on some realms. That might explain the several Tuesday morning spawns. If it was nearing the end of a period w/o a spawn it may get "forced" into one on Tuesday morning. That's just speculation though. And if the bug did exist, it may be what was creating the tendency towards predictability we have seen the last few weeks.

Here are the reported spawn times I know of:

Tue 10/16/12 - Early AM
Tue 10/16/12 - ~5 pm ST
Tue 10/23/12 - ~1 pm ST (immediately after reset)
Tue 10/30/12 - ~5 am ST
Wed 10/31/12 - ~8 pm ST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone know if we had an spawns this week after the reset on Tuesday or since the reset this morning?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Galleon is the new [\item="50333" /] huh wach
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In the sense that it's the new thing Blizz has put in the game to screw with me, Yes!

But unlike Toskk's Maximized Wristguards, I haven't seen Galleon and Cyrano and that other damn rogue don't run around with my Galleon's on.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Does anyone know if we had an spawns this week after the reset on Tuesday or since the reset this morning?

Thanks

We waitted at him tuesday when he should have spawn , 2 hours nothing , seems alot of people said the same thing , there is a huge issue with this event , and blizz claims that the same guilds farming it will soon have a rude wake up call . imo its stupid 3 guilds on the server been camping . no wonder the server sucks . :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
From what I can discover, no one on Madoran has killed it this week. I took a quick look through the news feeds of several of the largest guilds, what I think are the most active guilds and the guilds with the most progress on both Horde and Alliance and couldn't find anyone receiving drops from Galleon in the last 6 days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just logged in to a large field of calcium at the Galleon spawn point.

Again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://imgur.com/gallery/DQyfq
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]