Searching Drak'thul PvPers (Alliance/Horde)

90 Gnome Death Knight
Hello,
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ellavie. I started playing a Death Knight in season 5, as frost, even when it was a tank spec. I have traveled over the years as a Frost Death Knight over the terrain of Azeroth.

I've searched FAR and WIDE for good PvPer's. I'm currently just looking at the scope of PvPer's on this realm and want to see who just does arenas and PvP, and EVEN Rated Battlegrounds on this realm.

It doesn't matter who you are, how skilled you are, what your rating is, or anything; just post on this and get your name out there.

I would like to see Drak'thul be a more tight-nit group of players and help each other in EVERY way possible to have a better performance at this game.

-Ellavie
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<--- Hungrz I suck at PvP. Along with my warlock Collapse who is also horrible at PvP. But i'm not saying that my guild <Moist Gaming> is looking for PvPers or that we are starting rbgs. Nah I'm just here for the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bandayde your still on this realm btw i know its you cause of same achievs with same date you got them and title the rbg one, not to mention that your old dk tht was a female human disappeared mid lvling not going on you but just say its you and stop lying
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
<--- Hungrz I suck at PvP. Along with my warlock Collapse who is also horrible at PvP. But i'm not saying that my guild <Moist Gaming> is looking for PvPers or that we are starting rbgs. Nah I'm just here for the lore.

Hey Hungrz, I've seen you around. You're not bad at all. I remember when Mattick and you ran together on Collapse! ^-^ It's nice to see you starting a PvP guild! Anyways, I was thinking of going Horde if this Raiding Guild doesn't work out for a 489 ilvl weapon, which is currently better than the ilvl 470 PvP weapon.

-Ellavie
Edited by Ellavie on 10/22/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
10/22/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Cruélty
bandayde your still on this realm btw i know its you cause of same achievs with same date you got them and title the rbg one, not to mention that your old dk tht was a female human disappeared mid lvling not going on you but just say its you and stop lying

Oh, hey, Dkskullz. I remember you back from when you was a Goblin and we ran together when I was undead and a Tauren named Calm when I was horde back when Lappa and everyone was around. How's it going, man? We haven't talked in forever. I'm not trying to hide anything. Oh, and the RBG, I got on this character. xD I'm currently playing 2100 MMR RBG's. Anyhow, I thought you were quitting, as you stated you were because of College and what not when you was an orc less than 2 months ago? Anyhow, I hope all goes well, and there's no bashing between the two of us, since I recently got back from a 4 month break.

-Ellavie
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Now I aint sayin he's a gold digger
But he paid a lot of money for those pvp ratings.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Wouldn't a lot get you gladiator?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Matt carried me to victory with his amazing damage. I'm just really really bad. This shaman though is worse than me and HE KNOWS IT.
:D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight

Who pays for just 2200? Your logic is flawed, sir. Someone would at LEAST get Arena Master, if not MORE than that. Also, wouldn't I sit on the team if I did that for at least rival? LOGIC = FLAWED. Go faceroll to glad, Skull Banner.

It's called running a overpowered composition in season 10. Ret/DK/Priest fo lyfe.
Edited by Ellavie on 10/22/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
10/22/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Bloodkraven
Wouldn't a lot get you gladiator?

This sir. You win the internetz for a day. c:

Now I ain't say he's a high hitter (uh)
But he POPPED SKULL BANNER, TRINKET, AVATAR AND RECKLESSNESS AND ONE SHOT ME.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight

Oh and by the way, Hungrz, the comp you run, has so much off heals and crowd control. It's like the caster KFC. D: It's so not fair. WHY IS IT SO GEEEEWD, but in all seriousness, I hope you get 2200+ with it. :) It's always nice seeing Drak'thul being competitive on the ladders.
Edited by Ellavie on 10/22/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Oh and lol @ people thinking 1v1 matters. It's about who gets the most procs, it's RNG. This is for you, Dark Bloods.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My class being good is a bad counter argument.

But I was just kidding. Relax.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why all the mad bros?

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
moist gaming no hard feeling against you guys just don't down talk a lower rated person than you, if you want this realm to get better why scare off the new pvpers
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight

I know, Mattick. I just like paragraphs. Paragraphs are good. :3

Why all the mad bros?

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??

Because Amorphous went Horde.

10/22/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Cruélty
moist gaming no hard feeling against you guys just don't down talk a lower rated person than you, if you want this realm to get better why scare off the new pvpers

Boom, you hit the nail on the head. Help all the PvPers, take it from a guy who used to act elitist as hell. Help everyone you can, because karma will get you in the end for acting elitist when you're on a small, tight-nit realm. ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's not down talking when he started it first =/ And i'm confused on why you continue to bring it up? It was resolved and you are still stuck on it. Like I said if you have a problem with me then take it up to me in whispers it is childish to keep publicly stating things about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/22/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Ellavie
back when Lappa

LOLOLOLOLOL LAPPA
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
10/22/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Majinandy
back when Lappa

LOLOLOLOLOL LAPPA

Si.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I know, Mattick. I just like paragraphs. Paragraphs are good. :3

[quote]Boom, you hit the nail on the head. Help all the PvPers, take it from a guy who used to act elitist as hell. Help everyone you can, because karma will get you in the end for acting elitist when you're on a small, tight-nit realm. ^-^

While the concept of karma and what it morally teaches us is sound...
It generally only applies between the offender and the victim.

I dont think the amount of malice you recieved was proportional to the offense.
Hating just because hating was popular isnt justification.
Karma is indifferent to opinions. What once was their weapon is now yours.

<3 pray
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]