Searching Drak'thul PvPers (Alliance/Horde)

90 Human Paladin
scrub
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Warrior
Ally side is SO much better now that all the "raiders" went horde.

hahaha. haha. HA!

- Virzo #1 you !@#$s.

PS. When I said raiders (ROFLMAO LOLOLOL) I was using that term subjectively, I didn't mean you were even remotely good at raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i play war cos its FOTM.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ally side is SO much better now that all the "raiders" went horde.

hahaha. haha. HA!

- Virzo #1 you !@#$s.

PS. When I said raiders (ROFLMAO LOLOLOL) I was using that term subjectively, I didn't mean you were even remotely good at raiding.

right in the feels. lolnotreally.jpg
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Warrior
10/27/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Dashowan
i play war cos its FOTM.

I have played Warrior since BC cuz I felt like it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/27/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Virzo
i play war cos its FOTM.

I have played Warrior since BC cuz I felt like it.

I love you self.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've been known to PvP...however, Rogues are in tough shape for PvP currently. If anyone can deal with a skilled player playing a class that's down and out, shoot me a whisper or mail in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/01/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Amonise
I've been known to PvP...however, Rogues are in tough shape for PvP currently. If anyone can deal with a skilled player playing a class that's down and out, shoot me a whisper or mail in-game.

come horde and then maybe you will actually find someone decent to pvp with.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
my epeen is bigger then yours!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/02/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Gorillawarf
my epeen is bigger then yours!

That may be true, but at least my non-e peen is bigger.

Edit: FINALLY MADE IT TO 86 ZOMG SO GOOD WHEN CAN I GET A MEDAL
Edited by Majinandy on 11/2/2012 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
number of players horde side with a brain and good at pvp: 3.

number of players alliance side with a brain and good at pvp: 5.

number of players on drakthul that will continue to think they have a brain and are bad a pvp: uncountable. (population on drakthul minus 8?)
Reply Quote
9 Tauren Priest

number of players on drakthul that will continue to think they have a brain and are bad a pvp: uncountable. (population on drakthul minus 8?)

I really hope you're not counting yourself as good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/566/060.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Well I'm not sure about myself, however i do know you do not make the list of 8. It remains to be seen how the drak ladders will turn out. The majority of the top players either haven't qued at all this season or haven't qued enough games yet. We are really lacking healers on this server with awareness. I only know 1 healer atm on ally that i enjoy playing with.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Well I'm not sure about myself, however i do know you do not make the list of 8. It remains to be seen how the drak ladders will turn out. The majority of the top players either haven't qued at all this season or haven't qued enough games yet. We are really lacking healers on this server with awareness. I only know 1 healer atm on ally that i enjoy playing with.

Idk Rekxz I don't really think your opinion of who is good is actually the same as WHO IS GOOD. There are some really under-rated pvpers on this server with no teams to play with/on. I like to think that if I had more Arena EXP and a Good team I could break 2200 because of the free time I have BUT I lack team-mates willing to deal with my current state of suck and team mates with long term goals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Idk Rekxz I don't really think your opinion of who is good is actually the same as WHO IS GOOD. There are some really under-rated pvpers on this server with no teams to play with/on. I like to think that if I had more Arena EXP and a Good team I could break 2200 because of the free time I have BUT I lack team-mates willing to deal with my current state of suck and team mates with long term goals.

I agree with you on the underrated statement. However, the majority of the players on this server that are underrated (anyone in amorphous) generally seem uninterested in trying to get high arena rating. The most underrated player award would probably go to someone like ninghui maybe. Also it is very very is easy to tell how good a player is by doing a few games of 2s/3s. Hitting 2.2 means all 3 players on your team must have a brain. Usually on drak you end up with 2 out 3 having brains or maybe 2.5 out 3 having brains. Thats if your lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

I agree with you on the underrated statement. However, the majority of the players on this server that are underrated (anyone in amorphous) generally seem uninterested in trying to get high arena rating. The most underrated player award would probably go to someone like ninghui maybe. Also it is very very is easy to tell how good a player is by doing a few games of 2s/3s. Hitting 2.2 means all 3 players on your team must have a brain. Usually on drak you end up with 2 out 3 having brains or maybe 2.5 out 3 having brains. Thats if your lucky.

Or Rekxz could just go Holy on his paladin, go horde, and run TSG with us, because cheese is good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i will be playing holy as well this season. still unlikely to go horde though :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/04/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Rekxz
i will be playing holy as well this season. still unlikely to go horde though :P

Come horde. ;~; Please....I SHOW YOU DAT I LOVE YOU! I PROMISE. ._. I need a good healer though, for real.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no you need to stop keyturning and buy a gaming mouse
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]