Qiraji Guardling

98 Worgen Druid
Has anyone caught one of these yet? I hear it only spawns for a few certain days in the summer, is that right?
Reply Quote
The expansion allowing us to capture this pet was released -after- Summer's end.

So it's quite literally impossible to have one.
Reply Quote
Only spawns during Summer. Sooo...

The astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) begins Friday, June 21, 2013, and ends Saturday, September 21, 2013.

According to google.

In between there you can catch it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I searched for one before MoP went live, after the big MoP pre patch dropped. Never did see one. It's top of my list for next year though.

Right now I'm anxiously awaiting the Snowy Owl from the winter. Hoping, praying and sacrificing space goats (when I can catch them, those Draenei are quick..) to appease the Blizzard gods that the Snowy Owl will not be a victim of crz issues like the Minfernal is. I have yet to even SEE a minfernal when on the ground (sure, see a lot of them from the taxi!). I don't mind camping and competing with cross realm folks... but if I cant even SEE one due to crz phasing issues or what have you, I'm going to be one cranky crybaby.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Only spawns during Summer. Sooo...

The astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) begins Friday, June 21, 2013, and ends Saturday, September 21, 2013.

According to google.

In between there you can catch it.

The WoW year only has two seasons: winter and summer. Each is half of year long.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
That is only true for fish. Each season for pets actually lasts only 3 months. They change on the equinoxes just like in the real world. So winter in game will not start until Dec 21. And summer will not start until June 21st of next year.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
11/08/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Polkâdot
Ok now I am confused. I thought this pet was not available until summer. But the other day in Halfhill while I was doing quest I seen a guy with the title " Tamer" and this pet is one that you have to have to complete the achievement. So am I missing something?

Tamer is for area capture achievements, not unique pet achievements. You have to catch a pet in every zone of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
4 Human Mage
yes u r right. I just read that lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/23/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Zanthe
That is only true for fish. Each season for pets actually lasts only 3 months. They change on the equinoxes just like in the real world. So winter in game will not start until Dec 21. And summer will not start until June 21st of next year.

This is incorrect. Snowy Owls have been available since Nov 1st.
Edited by Jitterbug on 11/8/2012 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]