Warlock Legendary Quest Chain

Is anyone else as excited fe the warlock legendary quest line as I am?
I am kinda mad about that fact that we haveTo wait for 5.2 to finish the last part of it and the fact that we don't get a legendary gear piece like the rouges did in cata
But other than that I CANT WAIT!!
I hear that you attack black temple single handedly or something but other than that im motto sure about the story as it seems each site I go to has totally different things.
So if we could make this thread into a lot of us commenting about what the story line quests are going to be about as I am very excited I even attacked orgrimar to make sure the book by their trainers was the same as SW 's lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
where did you get the idea that the warlock grimoire they are adding is the legendary?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
grimoire is for green fire (or so i've heard)
the legendary quest is for everyone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
grimoire is for green fire (or so i've heard)

As far as I know, that hasn't been confirmed yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/23/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Aiedden
and the fact that we don't get a legendary gear piece like the rouges did in cata

You mean like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wonder how much gold this quest line will cost, any speculation?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The weapons will have varied stats based on what raid version they drop from (raid finder, normal, heroic) and will have specific legendary gem sockets similar to the way meta gems work on helms. The gems will be what is legendary, and will come from the wrathion quest lines.

Then the quest line from grimoire is an epic warlock only quest line that takes us all accross azeroth including black temple - and in the end we learn green fire. Don't think this has been blizz confirmed, but it has definatly been data mined.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
Green fire? Sounds like Game Of Thrones Season 2 all of a sudden, but cool nonetheless
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
From what I understood, we only get a grimore that gives us green fire. I don't recall us receiving an additional legendary weapon outside Wrathion's quests.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
If you have to pay gold for green fire that is retarded and I will instantly reroll
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
and the fact that we don't get a legendary gear piece like the rouges did in cata

You mean like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Think you kinda missed what he meant; Rogues had a Legendary all to themselves, while yes we did have the staff, it was shared between other classes.

I much prefer how they are handling it this time around, kind of helps remove the "drama" that always surrounds them and helps alleviate the whining of how Blizz is favoring this class or dps or tanks or healers....

Edit: Also I think the OP more meant that the quest line for the grimoire is going to be "legendary", as in awesome, because they did say that it sucks we don't get a legendary piece from it. Or they could just be confusing the two separate quest lines *rubs chin* ah well!
Edited by Burzum on 10/23/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/23/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Cons
If you have to pay gold for green fire that is retarded and I will instantly reroll

LOL says the lvl 1 warrior troll.

I just magine you getting to lvl 90, and 5.2 drops, and you get the optional quest that costs 200g for vanity green fire - and immediatly deleting character to reroll?? LOLOL
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
10/23/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Soultrap

LOL says the lvl 1 warrior troll.

I just magine you getting to lvl 90, and 5.2 drops, and you get the optional quest that costs 200g for vanity green fire - and immediatly deleting character to reroll?? LOLOL

I'm pretty sure my statement IMPLIES that I have a level 90 Warlock..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It seems a lot of warlocks are assuming it is green fire. But think of the possibilities. Well purely cosmetic possibilities but possibilities none the less!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
Wishlist:

1) Green Fire

2) Nightmare Flying Mount OR Demon Form Flying Mount
Reply Quote
That is a great idea cons, a warlock only flying mount would be awsome!
An a totally off note has anyone else thought that destroy needs to be jus a tad better this xpax? I never really played destro but I don't like that fact that the lock class is lessdiverse due to the fact noone seems to play destro
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
Destro is amazing in PvP, so much self-healing.

I often find myself topping the charts in BG's in damage, healing, and KB! (e-peen)

But I'm enjoying it while it lasts, they will nerf Destro's self-healing eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Is anyone else as excited fe the warlock legendary quest line as I am?
I am kinda mad about that fact that we haveTo wait for 5.2 to finish the last part of it and the fact that we don't get a legendary gear piece like the rouges did in cata
But other than that I CANT WAIT!!
I hear that you attack black temple single handedly or something but other than that im motto sure about the story as it seems each site I go to has totally different things.
So if we could make this thread into a lot of us commenting about what the story line quests are going to be about as I am very excited I even attacked orgrimar to make sure the book by their trainers was the same as SW 's lol

what do you mean we have to wait till 5.2 to finish it when did we start it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Can someone inform me of this please? I have heard about it but I have no idea what is you actually do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Also funny that, in the same patch, they finally give us green fire then nerf the most popular talent/spec combination that uses fire exclusively.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]