WOW Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
So i got a brand new mouse from steel series and right out of the box have issues. The software was download straight from their website to make sure i had the latest version but does not work at all. No changes in illumination no buttons respond to my macros. I submitted a ticket and was answered a few days later with a response stating the device was doa. After some time i have finally been offered a RMA even tho i didnt have a receipt which i appreciate...In the mean time i decided since my nephew got the exact same mouse the same day i would try his. On my system the exact same thing happens but the mouse works fine on his pc. I mentioned trouble shooting with steel series but they were so sure it was hardware and nothing else didnt even attempt to TS. So now i am afraid that when the RMA comes and ive waited all this time im going to be in the same boat. I bought the original wow mouse when it first released and didnt have any issues whatso ever and ultimately stopped using it due to the akward feeling but now i have this one and love how it feels. PLZ help im tired of not being able to use this beast of a mouse for gaming!!!!
100 Worgen Death Knight
this maybe stupid but did u click the apply button after ur done changing settings, i was forgetting to do that once and i thought it was broken too
2 Human Priest
Purchased this mouse a week ago for 79$ ! for this price I was expecting a high quality product but it turned out very average:
pros:
nice button arrangement, software is decent
cons:
pinky button awkward to use,
software does not allow configuration for other games

but mostly the optics are $/"!"$/" @*.

I would have kept it if I paid say 45$ for it but I returned it; just not worth the price
90 Orc Hunter
I have the same mouse, and I have a question. lets say you set up a key binding in a random place on the actions bars. and your mouse is hovering above a different move on your action bars. and you press your key bind button while your mouse is hovering over a different move, it'll do the move or spell your hovering over instead of the key binding spell.
what can I do to fix that?
90 Human Warrior
one thing about the steelseries software... it has to remain running in the background just like with their keyboards or it wont respond to any of your commands
100 Undead Mage
i got a Legendaey mouse and cant add any profiles can someone help me
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]