<Pick Up Groups> Recruiting.

90 Human Death Knight
<Pick Up Groups> guild located on (US) Eitrigg (PVE). We're a 10 man guild looking to fill our roster in MoP eventually for 25 mans. Please read below for a list of what classes we're currently looking for.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday , 7:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.(sometimes later) All raid times are CST

Raid Expierence:
Been raiding since Vanilla on and off.
Multiple Server first in TBC, WOTLK, and Cata.
Looking to reform and go at it again.

RECRUITMENT:

High = Actively recruiting that class / spec
Medium = Actively recruiting, however, only looking for key individuals
Low = Not actively recruiting, but open to highly skilled / geared raiders
Closed = Not recruiting at all.

TANKS:
Closed - Monk
Closed - DK
Closed - Paladin
Closed - Druid
Closed - Warrior

HEALS:
High - Monk
High - Druid
High - Shaman
High - Priest
High - Paladin

CASTER DPS:
Low - Mage
Low - Priest (Shadow)
Low - Warlock
High - Druid (Moonkin)
Low - Shaman (Elemental)

MELEE DPS:
Low - Hunter
Low - Monk
Low - Death Knight
Low - Rogue
Low - Warrior
Low - Druid (Feral)
Low - Shaman (Enhancement)
Low - Paladin (Ret)

If your class is Closed or Low but you feel you have the potential to raid with us then please feel free to contact us via rl id.

Extra Information:

We require that you can make at least 3 out of the 4 raiding days a week. If you are unable to show up for at least 3 days please do not contact us. The guild will also provide Flasks, Feasts and Repairs for ALL guild members. We use Vent as our method of communication, so make sure you understand how to set it up. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post on here or leave an in-game mail to:

www.pickupgroups.com

Cereall
Destroknight (Destro#1898)
Edited by Destroknight on 10/20/2012 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wow, you guys are still around!?!? I'm sure there are a lot of different people in the guild now so nobody remembers me, but I'll give a shameless bump at the very least because the guild was awesome the last time I raided with you all. I'm sure it is still full of equal amount of awesome today.

As a side note... if the need for terrible Gnome mages should arise, I'm always looking for a reason to faction change back ;o)
Edited by Dormis on 11/6/2012 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would love to heal you guys with my sweet sweet loving kicks, but we have a sad RvB situation on our hands :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

As a side note... if the need for terrible Gnome mages should arise, I'm always looking for a reason to faction change back ;o)

Hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i raided with these guys on my hunter ( firelands) good raid leader nice people a bit clicky at times but im sure that must have changed. BUMP hope all is well on eitrigg!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woa, Dormis is still around!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Woah, Eitrigg is still around?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Hey there is this the right page to write that ill come along lol well there ya go Cereall im in like Flin :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
dude...Cereal still plays too? Do you still has all the golds?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]