[A] Silent 10M - Recruiting Monk/Pally Healer

90 Worgen Priest
Current Recruitment
1x Monk or Pally Healer

About Us
Our raid group consists of experienced, dedicated, mature and consistent raiders. We formed in the beginning of the release of Dragon Soul, forming a core group and completed heroic mode well before the release of Mists of Pandaria. We look to continue that trend by completing all tiers, normal and heroic.

We're currently 2/13 Heroic, and close to having more, especially once we can fill our permanent roster.

We have completed all normal modes in first tier of raiding, and some heroics.

Raid schedule is currently as follows:
(All times are Server)
Wednesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Monday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Our raid schedule will be changing to the following, after May 20th:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Requirements:
    Mumble - We use mumble for our raids. Please have a headset and be able to communicate. This is very important and we will decline applicants who won't or don't talk.

High Attendance/Reliability - We have zero tolerance for people who have the tendency of being late or regularly missing the currently few raid days we have. Don't apply if for any reason our schedule is even the slightest problem.

Attitude and Conduct - We have a positive, good-humoured, professional and mature atmosphere in our raid group. We don't want any immature delinquents.

Good Raiding Skills/Knowledge - Be situationally aware, know your class and read up on it, know bosses strats and mechanics and be prepared to raid with consumeables.

Our loot system consists of people rolling 1000 MS / 100 OS, with some exceptions of if a person has received loot already off one boss, and on the second boss they need something, they pass to others who are in need.

Contact one of these people in-game if you are at all interested or require more information:
Airrana, Eternam or Wargunthump.

My Battletag: Eternam#1367
Edited by Eternam on 6/15/2013 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump.!!!!!!!!!!! NEED TANK!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would be interested. I play a warrior tank. Do you have a realID or some other way of contact besides In Game?

Thank you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Zanrok/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am intersted in talking to you about the available tank role.
Thanks.
Edited by Illyne on 12/6/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bump.

We're recruiting one Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk since we had to make some adjustments to our raid group in order to progress. Please whisper Airrana, Eternam or Wargunthump if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bump.

We're still looking for a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk.

Contact either Airrana, Wargunthump or myself in-game or via mail.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Recruiting guidelines and needs have changed.

We are now in need of two exceptional healers, both in terms of skill and marginally, gear. We have one resto shaman right now, so we're looking for anything but. We could also be looking for a new tank should one of our current ones drop or be replaced.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
We have changed our schedule to:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday @ 8:00 - 11:00 pm Server, and also have new spots to fill due to that and losing people.

Looking for at least 480+ item level, and people serious about raiding.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
We are looking for an experienced non-pally/non-shaman healer. Please contact Airrana, Eternam or Wargunthump if you are interested. You may also add me to BNET@Eternam#1367.

Requirements:
Mumble w/ mic - We won't have any interest in someone who doesn't talk over VOIP.
Have an equipped item level of over 485 in a pve item set.

Read full post for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump!!!!
GL :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bump!

Still looking for that healer to fill our final roster spot to help push us further into content!

Contact Airrana, Eternam or Wargunthump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bumpity bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
490 Disc Priest available :)

I've raided in every expansion, but have only done MV in this one... I am always top heals in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
490 Disc Priest available :)

I've raided in every expansion, but have only done MV in this one... I am always top heals in LFR.

Hi Meridian,

Add my Battle.net Tag: Eternam#1367
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bumpin dis up.

Meridian, if he is not on, you can also add AdmiralHohos#1726.

We look forward to discussing the position with you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
We're looking for an experienced DK or Monk Tank as our last DK Tank has vanished entirely off the face of the planet. We're 12/12, and will be starting heroics. Contact Eternam, Airrana or Wargunthump online for more information or to apply.

Battle.net Tag: Eternam#1367
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Looking for a Monk or Pally healer. Contact Airrana or myself online for more information, if you're interested. We are pushing heroic modes, so we are looking for someone who has completed 12/12 normal, and is geared to a degree.

Battle.net Tag: Eternam#1367
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still looking for a Holy Pall/ MW monk. 3/13h progression.

sherm#1308
Edited by Halfsak on 6/27/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]