Mote of Harmony Farming Hotspot

100 Orc Death Knight
From what i have seen is in Windward Isle in Jade forest, there are mobs called "Slitherscale Rippers". From all of my flying around and trying to see which is a best spot to farm these motes, this is the best spot. Within 2 Hours, i have gotten 120 Motes of Harmony. This is also the best spot to farm Raw Turtle Meat to help with cooking. Hope this helps you with getting Spirit/Motes of Harmonies faster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks for the info!
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Death Knight
fyi ... cleared island where the rippers are ... 2 motes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You can always plant seeds that grows out motes.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Death Knight
of course ... already on it .... the farming is supplemental
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Death Knight
also... i think we need to stop posting these ...

It is my belief that blizzard is watching these and systematically nerfing all the good locations...

Farmed my regular spot today for an hour and didn't get a single mote ... who blew me in??!! >: \

lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks, Relsin! I farmed for about an hour and got 22 motes.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Im glad it worked for you =)
Reply Quote
when will you people learn?....the "insane spot" you found is probably an error. You aren't the first to find it, but i guarantee you when you report it here, the spot is nerfed within hours. I "found" 2 excellent farming spots that worked for days until some "smart" person who thought they were smarter than everyone else posted about them......guess what?.....within a coupe hours, the spot no longer worked.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So let me say this once again, if Blizz is reading, MAKE THEM BOA....... Its Ftarded that they are soulbound. Thats all :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/06/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Taureckin
So let me say this once again, if Blizz is reading, MAKE THEM BOA....... Its Ftarded that they are soulbound. Thats all :)
Agreed, I only farm for my JC LW & BS they need them more than I do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wow awesome place ! Thanks for the tip
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm happy Blizzard is making the mobs in these spots drop less motes. Don't you people understand that, the rarer they are, the more they're worth? I want them to make it even harder. I also think they should up the amount needed to craft items. I'm making a ton of gold due to their rareness. On my server, a Masterwork Spiritblade Decimator goes for almost 10k. I've sold 1 already, 3 of the Spiritblade Decimators at 3.2k each. I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
11/11/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Keynesh
I'm happy Blizzard is making the mobs in these spots drop less motes. Don't you people understand that, the rarer they are, the more they're worth? I want them to make it even harder. I also think they should up the amount needed to craft items. I'm making a ton of gold due to their rareness. On my server, a Masterwork Spiritblade Decimator goes for almost 10k. I've sold 1 already, 3 of the Spiritblade Decimators at 3.2k each. I love it.

I made 18k in 5 minutes of gambling. How does that make you feel about farming for hours on end?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/11/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Zumoo
gambling

Would like to emphasize this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Exactly please make this atleast boa that way those toons we have that are gather only aren't just "sitting" on these pieces and taking up bag space. Pretty sad thinking of the possibility of deleting a stack of 20 Spirits of Harmony because you dont have bag space and need everything else. I know very improbable but still theres bound to have been people who have (cringes when I say this) deleted stackes of these because the do them no good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/11/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Shrugg
I know very improbable but still theres bound to have been people who have (cringes when I say this) deleted stackes of these because the do them no good.

You are aware that spirits are currency for crafting mats in vale.... right?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
South of Klaxxi-vess if you look at your map of Dread Wastes its the gorge or dark area the strip running west to east you can do one run and have 2 SoH's or 15 to 20 motes!
Edited by Weepae on 12/8/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]