how do you use heart of phoenix?

90 Night Elf Druid
when your pet dies the pet bar disappears so how are you supposed to use it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
It's in the "Pet" tab in your spellbook when your pet it summoned and Ferocity specced. If it won't go on your bars for some reason, make a macro along the lines of

/cast Heart of the Phoenix
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Pet bar shouldn't disappear with a dead pet, not until you attempt to resummon it. UI problem.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
omg, so i have to waste a macroslot?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
No, not necessarily. I used to have an issue where it wouldn't stay on my pet bar, but as Taelek said, it was probably a UI issue or something. If you put it on your pet bar, it should be fine. The macro was just a suggestion for if it didn't stay there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
P - Dismiss pet
shift + P - revive pet
alt+ P = Heart of the Pheonix

No need to take up a new action-bar spot if you already have 'dismiss' on there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
F2 is my HotP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Pfft! I just put it on my pet bar. It's not like I ever have to take Rabid off, so I just removed that and replaced it with HotP.
Reply Quote
Macro it. I personally don't waste a keybind with it. This ability is only used every so often (if nothing else bc of the long cd) so clicking it has worked well for me. Take note I am not a clicker, by any means, which is why I have full keybindings, didn't really have a spot open for this talent, which if that's your problem OP, clicking this ability is perfectly viable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]