[BUG] Wu Kao (Shado-pan) - Assassin's Shroud

90 Human Warrior
The Wu Kao daily questing area, usually Sra'vess, is supposed to apply an effect called Assassin's Shroud upon entering the area. If the effect is present, however, the Stealth effect (the very effect of the buff) is malfunctionning. It is totally absent.

It also render the use of the Wu Kao smoke bombs, Shiny Shado-pan coins, and Wu Kao Dart of Lethargy impossible.

To resume :

- Assassin's Resolve stealth effect does not apply correctly when entering Sra'vess.
Edited by Dyrik on 10/21/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am having this issue as well. The Assassin's Shroud buff is applied but my character is not stealthing at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sra'vess is, for lack of a better term, buggy for me in general. The companion I have can get stuck flying or not flying at weird and usually inconventient times, the stealth effect doesn't register on me (but does on the companion) etc.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
This is happening for me as well, which makes Sra'vess all the more "fun."

This place is hell on Azeroth.

edit: Relogging fixed that, at least.
Edited by Cirno on 10/31/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same, its making this quest intolerable i've died like 10 times its really annoying. EVEN WHEN the stealth works ive had things attack me while im stealthed.
Edited by Skitzodrip on 6/23/2013 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]