time to bid nathrezim a final goodbye

90 Undead Mage
I've been playing on nathrezim since vanilla (that's pre-BC for you new ppl), and I've come to the realization that in order for me to continue enjoying my time on WoW, I have to leave nathrezim. I originally made this char to play with my brother who got me into the game and he's all but gone nowadays. I enjoy the ppl I know, the friends I've made, and the overal experience here. I'm not ashamed to admit that I completely blow at pvp. I always have, I always will. just about every ally char on nathrezim has made me their personal slave in some way. I've been ganked, raped, gang beat, gang raped, camped from one end of WoW to the other to the point where I don't even leave orgrimmar anymore, and with the recent changes in MoP regarding doing dailies for gear and etc, I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder wondering how long it's going to be before some ally comes along and stuffs another sword/dagger/staff/mace/bow/pet/whatever up my butt. I'd love to stay on nathrezim, and I know there's going to be alot of ppl mad I'm leaving, some ppl happy I'm leaving, and alot of forum trolls who are gonna love flaming this post, but I really don't care. I want to continue to play WoW, but if I stay on nath, I'm gonna go insane. so as much as it pains me to say this.....goodnight nathrezim, I've enjoyed my time here, and one day I hope I can enjoy coming to play here again. I'm truly sorry to those ppl who are sad to see me go, I've been the best enchanter on nathrezim since BC, and it pains me to take my talents somewhere else. for those who still wish to talk to me in some way, I'll be on the realm rexxar, and will leave a toon on nathrezim to say hi once in awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Who are you?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
No need to be a #%!%#!%# about it arrak lol... He was a niec guy, he had a lot of enchants and helped people out quite a bit. Good dude.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
10/21/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Whylune
I've been playing on nathrezim since vanilla (that's pre-BC for you new ppl), and I've come to the realization that in order for me to continue enjoying my time on WoW, I have to leave nathrezim. I originally made this char to play with my brother who got me into the game and he's all but gone nowadays. I enjoy the ppl I know, the friends I've made, and the overal experience here. I'm not ashamed to admit that I completely blow at pvp. I always have, I always will. just about every ally char on nathrezim has made me their personal slave in some way. I've been ganked, raped, gang beat, gang raped, camped from one end of WoW to the other to the point where I don't even leave orgrimmar anymore, and with the recent changes in MoP regarding doing dailies for gear and etc, I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder wondering how long it's going to be before some ally comes along and stuffs another sword/dagger/staff/mace/bow/pet/whatever up my butt. I'd love to stay on nathrezim, and I know there's going to be alot of ppl mad I'm leaving, some ppl happy I'm leaving, and alot of forum trolls who are gonna love flaming this post, but I really don't care. I want to continue to play WoW, but if I stay on nath, I'm gonna go insane. so as much as it pains me to say this.....goodnight nathrezim, I've enjoyed my time here, and one day I hope I can enjoy coming to play here again. I'm truly sorry to those ppl who are sad to see me go, I've been the best enchanter on nathrezim since BC, and it pains me to take my talents somewhere else. for those who still wish to talk to me in some way, I'll be on the realm rexxar, and will leave a toon on nathrezim to say hi once in awhile.

oh ya whylune, if you're that butthurt or scared of getting ganked, just realid someone from a PvE realm and do your dailies with them in group. I think that works right?? Anyone?
Edited by Omniknight on 10/23/2012 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sorry. Estell's fault.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/23/2012 05:56 AMPosted by Omniknight
oh ya whylune, if you're that butthurt or scared of getting ganked, just realid someone from a PvE realm and do your dailies with them in group. I think that works right?? Anyone?
I think this would only pull your PvE friend onto our PvP server for 2 reasons...
    1. it's pvp...
    2. it's loooooooooow pop.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Arrak
Who are you?

^^

10/21/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Whylune
I've been the best enchanter on nathrezim since BC

Is this even a thing?

I could probably quote and tear apart the whole wall of text you wrote but honestly if you are quitting because of ganking...on Nathrezim...as horde..Lulz cy@
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I could probably quote and tear apart the whole wall of text you wrote

http://i.imgur.com/0ToxC.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]