The golden gate achievement is bugged

90 Tauren Druid
Just hit exalted today and finished all the quest for "eternally in the vale" but "the golden gate". Apparently it should have shown up when you first did the quest to get into the vale? so i guess since ppl hit exalted today they are just now reporting this bug.

Hope its fixed during maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Same for me I ahve all parts of the meta done but "The Golden gate" is missing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
So...not...fair. People are now only finding out since people seem to all be hitting exalted with Golden Lotus right now. =/ This sucks I thought maybe before it was a two part mission so i would get one part of the ach then at the end get the other. =/
Reply Quote
I just hit exalted and noticed "The Golden Gate" is missing from my achievement same as you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
this is an extremly annoying bug...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I will hit exalted tomorrow and I do not have credit for "The Golden Gate." I assume that's opening the Vale itself?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm having The Golden Gate issue as well, I hit exalted a couple days ago and I've gone for every quest in Pandaria the moment I had hit level 90 so I'm not sure what quest I could be missing. This has to be a bug :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
T_T same problem here, im exalted now, finished all the quests including the achievement progress "welcome home" but somehow im missing "the golden gate", so no Eternally in the Vale.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Same here, hit exalted yesterday but just finished the quest line and noticed this today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I've had the same problem. I reached exalted on Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Same issue, it's clear now that this bug isn't just one or two people, seems to be everyone.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Come on Blizz.... you have known about this for ages... its a small bug fix, and creates BIG player satisfaction - get onto it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Same :( makes me sad and no one wants a sad Pooh Bear :( thats Eeyore's job xD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Bugged for me too
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Ditto.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
same here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
same here, got exualted with golden lotus today got the welcome home achievement, but no sign of the golden gate achievement.
Edited by Arycelle on 10/25/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/Bump

Me too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I have completed all of the quest lines for "Eternally in the Vale."

The Golden Gate Into the Vale

The Jade Army The Secrets of Guo-Lai

Weapons of the Thunder King

Welcome Home The Final Power

Remember to Close the Door

When I completed them; The achievements appeared across the screen, and in both general, and guild chat. However they do not appear in my achievement log.
Edited by Ewing on 10/25/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]