I'm back :)

89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just another Rune old timer here, stopped playing before my deployment a year ago. Now I'm back stateside and back on the ole totem. Just wanted to say hey to all those that might remember me, and hello as well to those I haven't met yet.

:D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
For some odd reason i do remember you i just cant put a finger on it
Reply Quote
Hmm.

Well, during BC I was in a guild called Envy on a mage named Arnas at the time.
That mage's name is now Rarèform, and raided under that name in Dirge for a while in WotLK.

During Wrath, I had a paladin under this DK's name that raided with EFH as a healer during Ulduar. When I started college, there was no more day raiding for me, so I tanked in ToC for Reforged in the good ole days of Harakas. I also was in Exitium for about a week until I realized I couldn't make the raid times. Good folks, though, think very highly of them.

Any one of those may be where you know me from. :D
Edited by Rèdshift on 10/23/2012 10:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I remember you from Exitium. That was it.
Reply Quote
Figured so. :) Like I said, wasn't there long, but I liked you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We are likable. Its a problem.

If you can make the raid times, come back. We are recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome back, Red. Gerudo's recruiting too, but not for raiding. More for making Alliance cry since all AH, Banking and flights out of the city will be cancelled while we infiltrate their cities.

Srs shenanigans only.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I laughed ^
Reply Quote
Haha, Quo, ya made me chuckle. I'm gonna try to build up Verti with these guys, but if you ever need another loldk in there, I'll gladly come along.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Kickass. We'll call in an airdrop when it's party time. Look for my signal. ;-)
Reply Quote
Here's to assuming I'll know it when I see it. Until then, I'll be waiting!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
Quorac
90 Tauren Druid
Gerudo
Kickass. We'll call in an airdrop when it's party time. Look for my signal. ;-)

Is your signal like the bat signal? I'm hoping it's much cooler.... if not I'll never notice it while I'm afk working. :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The signal's pretty much unmistakable: in a single voice, all of Alliance trade chat will be bleating: "WHERE'S THE FLIGHTMASTER?!?!?! He'S... OMG HES DEAD!!!111!!1"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]