Valley of Four Winds - Pay for pass to quest

Dear alliance scum:

You may have noticed an organized and brutal Horde presence in the Valley of Four Winds as of late. You may become upset, perhaps even furious, at your inability to complete your daily quests in a timely manner - if at all. A particular hotspot is that mountain top with the Kunzen Village, or as we call it Hamburger Hill.

We hear your cries, laugh at your tears, and enjoy curb stomping you. However, we are not completely psychopathic monsters and therefore we come to you with arms out-stretched.

If you would like to complete your quests on Hamburger Hill, please contact us in game or here and remit what you would consider a reasonable donation.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was flying past the Monkey Mountain to kill the Horn rare and saw two Ha10 killing some warrior, saved him barely. I may be just one of many but I will do my best to defend the alliance from cannibal vermin such as yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Rowan/achievement#201:15114:a6544
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Mak you realize how silly it sounds that you claim a mountain already claimed by apes. <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This post make me laugh pretty hard. A bunch of 1750 try hards killing pve questers. Anyways thanks for bringing back world pvp and keep running when your not out numbering us 3 to 1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Fury will defeat you without question. Come get some!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I need to get an arena ranking so I can start tossing around those insults. :c
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh boy! time to do dailies!

P.S. Makgora, I read your comment in Brad Pitt's voice from Inglorious Bastards.
Edited by Kiraella on 10/24/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ya because mages and hunters fighting in the open takes real skill. And i dont play fotm actually i arena with friends for fun.
Again on a side note I do applaud you're presence out there and helping bring wvw back to wow.
Just find it amusing that you make an rp ish post about it.
Edited by Schimitar on 10/24/2012 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Juniper
I was flying past the Monkey Mountain to kill the Horn rare and saw two Ha10 killing some warrior, saved him barely. I may be just one of many but I will do my best to defend the alliance from cannibal vermin such as yourself.

So much this.

I've killed many Horde dogs in this so called "Hamburger Hill", Mr.Grant here knows what happens to him when I'm there, and so does Makgora.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
World PvP is silly, can't count it as skill cd's are always off and too many vanity items.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just did my dailies not even with a death. I'm super duper disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
looooool
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

10/24/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Makgora
The Fury will defeat you without question. Come get some!

http://i.imgur.com/McI9T.jpg

Nice try, I shall see you on the Hill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]