Valley of Four Winds - Pay for pass to quest

90 Pandaren Monk
So apparently randoms doing quests now count as ppl in our group..... I see how these things can get misconstrued now.

I think I need to get some PvP gear as well.

10/28/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Juniper
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/wowscrnshot102812112825.jpg/

More closer to 6 than 20 btw..... Maybe those hooked on phonics classes didn't work?
Edited by Brewstea on 10/28/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
So apparently randoms doing quests now count as ppl in our group..... I see how these things can get misconstrued now.

I think I need to get some PvP gear as well.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/wowscrnshot102812112825.jpg/

More closer to 6 than 20 btw..... Maybe those hooked on phonics classes didn't work?

I think you need to just not be terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I leave for 15 minutes and it degrades to this! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/28/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Rowan

Was hoping for something a bit more constructive than this.

/sigh

I guess they just don't make them like they used to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
And the irony in this thread of monks trash talking each other is fun. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/28/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Brewstea

Was hoping for something a bit more constructive than this.

/sigh

I guess they just don't make them like they used to.

Your opinion will have no difference in how many times I kill you everytime you show your ugly face.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/28/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Rowan
Your opinion will have no difference in how many times I kill you everytime you show your ugly face.

First off learn to not quote a quote otherwise your posts will be going on forever.

Secondly I believe that I have killed you, sorry my dps has killed you, more than you have killed me. Although there is no way to tell, and I am sure that you will say the same thing.

Thirdly...... WAIT..... WHAT??? PANDAS AREN'T CUTE??? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE U?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Brew you seem like one of those creepy old guys that talks about the "old times"
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

First off learn to not quote a quote otherwise your posts will be going on forever.

Secondly I believe that I have killed you, sorry my dps has killed you, more than you have killed me. Although there is no way to tell, and I am sure that you will say the same thing.

Thirdly...... WAIT..... WHAT??? PANDAS AREN'T CUTE??? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE U?

Do posts that go on forever bother you?
Edited by Rowan on 10/28/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Juniper
Brew you seem like one of those creepy old guys that talks about the "old times"

Back when alliance could match their talk with some skillful playing. Yeah sorry I am a stickler for the "good old days"

Hell even back then some of them could at least do some better talking. Now its just "your ugly" and "your terrible" you sound like Nerv when he yells at someone for dying to gravity on Elegon.

Oh wait thats right you haven't killed Elegon yet.... maybe you are still dying to gravity and thats what your raid leader yells at you with those silly 5th grade comments. I see where the comebacks start from now.

Anyways GL folks maybe you can troll Amygrant whenever he gets up from his hookers and blow fiesta last night.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Dargons OP bro.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/28/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Brewstea
Back when alliance could match their talk with some skillful playing. Yeah sorry I am a stickler for the "good old days"

They all left for greener pastures (No offence to Taurens.) You just have bads, like me, left over now. I miss em too sometimes. Kid n' Play, Snuffy, Toiletpaper, Paeyven(sp?)...those were the days.

On a side note, I always see Brewstea at Angler's Wharf and always think: "That's just a cool name."
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/28/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Brewstea
Oh wait thats right you haven't killed Elegon yet....

Bringing PvE into a PvP discussion. Terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
HOW DO WE STOP THE FLOOR FROM FALLING ON ELEGON I DONT KNOW HOW ?!?!?! WHAT DO WE DO???? DO WE HAVE TO MOVE?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
heh
Reply Quote
heh

whatever juniper tries to make an excuse about the horde it's really what the alliance does on a daily basis.... like last night, she'll say we brought 20 to their 5 when it was actually 10vs10 and they got stomped on
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
heh

whatever juniper tries to make an excuse about the horde it's really what the alliance does on a daily basis.... like last night, she'll say we brought 20 to their 5 when it was actually 10vs10 and they got stomped on

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we only had 7 people, I'll give you that there was maybe 1 - 2 alliance stragglers. But the horde sure loved to come play with 15+ just to take us on, I feel honored that you fear us so.
Edited by Infamousfury on 10/28/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We have never had 10. Never even formed a raid until today. lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ha10 talks trash about Ally, but then spam our trade chat with recruit, secretly you wish you where here. Seems some of your guild already jumped ship (again)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/28/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Juniper
Ha10 talks trash about Ally, but then spam our trade chat with recruit, secretly you wish you where here. Seems some of your guild already jumped ship (again)

Male human gokus and worgens killed alliance for me years ago. If I could be a draenei druid though I'd reconsider.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]