Little Lore Questions that bug you

90 Night Elf Priest
10/24/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Lorelaî
When are they going to make Wrathion and Anduin gay love interests. I totally ship that. You saw it here first.

Lol!

Remember that Neptulon guy?

Nope. Didn't he have a mermaid for a daughter? Lady La La?

Is no one concerned about who the next Elemental Lord of Air will be?

I believe Blizzard covered that question in a Q&A, they said that without an elemental lord to lead them the elements will thrive on their own somehow, I forget the exact words but they don't need a Lord to control them, Al'Akir and Ragnaros were just the strongest of their kind and took it upon themselves to control the other elements of their kind.

Will Duskwood ever be freed of its taint and just be southern Elwynn Forest again?

That's like asking will Morgan reclaim the Steppes as northern Redridge, probably never.

Was Millhouse Manastorm's body ever recovered from the Stonecore?

Who even has the desire to show that Benedict Arnold any love? I mean he's a worm no matter which faction he allies with.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
I believe Blizzard covered that question in a Q&A, they said that without an elemental lord to lead them the elements will thrive on their own somehow, I forget the exact words but they don't need a Lord to control them, Al'Akir and Ragnaros were just the strongest of their kind and took it upon themselves to control the other elements of their kind.

The Elemental Lords were put in place by the Old Gods. Naturally the elementals would just fight amongst each other for power. It's not like how until the Dragon Soul raid how there needed to be an aspect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/25/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Cártian
Isn't SW's flight master a dwarf even?

All the human's flightmasters are human.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/25/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Cártian
Crowley and the Gob Squad need more screen time.

No, we need to see the suggested idea of Boss Mida Silvertongue uprising and taking over the Cartel after we either take down Gallywix or he finds the Cartel to no longer be useful and chooses to plot against it or he continues his route of slavery. I'd love to see Mida as a powerful leader, she seems smart and on the top of her game and most importantly she seems like she doesn't require a man for anything.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I wanna know what happened to Zabra Hexx.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Binah

Pegasi

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Here's my logic:

Invincible had wings when he was reborn

Ergo, he must've died with wings

Meaning, he was a pegasus
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Invincible didn't get his wings until after Arthas became the Lich King.

How did he put wings on a horse? The same way he put wings on an elf.
Reply Quote
I refuse to believe it!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

What happened to the shards of Frostmourne?

Jaina has the fragments.
Reply Quote

Some kind of fetish?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/24/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Zimothy
I am sure that the Titan Guaridans would allow mortals abuse and use their machines for their wars. Why on Azeroth would Thorum or the others allow the Alliance retain hold of it? It's their home, the Alliance had better things to do than occupy an old god prison (like fighting the Lich King)

Because the Alliance can take it by force?

I don't know if you've noticed, but they've gotten pretty good at killing the Titan's defense systems. Besides, that's only if they're on bad terms, which, given that Brann is the one who liberated the Earthen from the Iron Dwarves, and the Mechagnomes are still friendly with regular gnomes, is a bit of a stretch.

And now that the Lich King is dead, it seems awfully silly to just leave a giant industrial complex full of extremely advanced military hardware as well as the means to mass produce soldiers out of raw material on a massive scale out to collect dust.

The Horde came back from Northrend with Val'kr, Magnataur, and Protodrakes. It's time the Alliance took some spoils.
Edited by Turagent on 10/25/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
This is another one of my little lore questions, how did he put wings on Lana'thel? Are those actual wings taken by some other creature or did he artificially grow them onto her?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Why are the Druids so revered?

How do Holy Light wielders react to the Sisterhood of Elune, and vice versa?

Women in night elf society made up the military, the religious sect, and were powerful sorceresses when they were around. What were the men doing, aside from a small number practising Druidism?

How well do inter-racial relationships work out? How common are they? Whom is commonly with whom in the Alliance?

Do half-night elves exist yet?

Is there any real tension between the high elves and the night elves within the Alliance?
Edited by Thorm on 10/25/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Sarnoth
Where was Grom Hellscream buried? Or was he cremated?

Try Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale. There's a monument to him there, where he died, so I'm assuming Thrall either buried him or his ashes at that spot.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
With the destruction of Theramore, virtually the entire Dustwallow Marsh has fallen under Horde control. With this in mind, there has been erected a massive graveyard of former Theramore personnel right outside the area. Why doesn't the Forsaken come in and raise all of those bodies as new Forsaken?
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Vynathlon
This is another one of my little lore questions, how did he put wings on Lana'thel? Are those actual wings taken by some other creature or did he artificially grow them onto her?

Well, he made Marrowgar.

Stick some bones on her, bind some flesh.

Ta-da, WINGS!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Was Millhouse Manastorm's body ever recovered from the Stonecore?

Your assuming that hes dead.

SPOILERS

He isnt.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue
10/25/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Why doesn't the Forsaken come in and raise all of those bodies as new Forsaken?

Simple: Garrosh wont let them
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter

Well, he made Marrowgar.

Stick some bones on her, bind some flesh.

Ta-da, WINGS!

So the Scourge are basically like a toy for Arthas "Im gonna put wings on this one and she is gonna be my 2nd in command! *Tirion doll rises to attack* Oh noes! Attack winged elf lady! *Smashes Lana'thel into Tirion* *Arthas immitates a explosion noise with his lips*."

...I can dream thats how evil organizations work... let me dream...

I mean look at Garrosh in Warsong Hold!
Edited by Zaestrasza on 10/25/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MOAR TOY BOATS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]