The Story Behind Your Name(s)

90 Undead Death Knight
Everyone calls me Coop
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
My character is named after the nickname my wife gave our German shepherd. His name was Gage and he was a beautiful dark sable colored German shepherd. He was so smart, sweet, and an all around great dog. He was my buddy and we did everything together. Tragically he died last year at the age of three. I always thought the worgens looked like German shepherds so I decided to make one in memory of my boy. He is my favorite character now. I also have a portrait of Gage tattooed on my arm with his name and the words "little black wolf". He was such a good boy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i copied a friends toon name & changed it a little.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Adura is actually Latin from aduro. It means to set fire to, burn, singe, kindle, light, ignite. I changed the "o" to an "a" to make it a more feminine sound for my sexy female belf.
Edited by Notadura on 10/26/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
My charecter is named after "Lord Kaldor Draigo"... Who was once the Supreme Grand master of the Grey Knights space marine chapter .(In the warhammer 40k universe for those who dont know) The Grey Knights are chamber millitant to the Ordo Malleus for those who have any idea wtf that means. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Well, aside from the obvious meaning of "moon", I just find Luna to be a nice name. I did, however, discover later that there is a character on a show named My Little Pony named Luna and every now and then people will randomly yell things like "Celestia is a better princess!" or "/brohoof" at me. >_>
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Are you a brony Luna? You can admit it, we're all accepting here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I named my paladin, Leliana, because Sten wasn't available.

I was going through Dragon Age names because I had to name change when I transferred the character here.

I'm still surprised Rad was available when I was randomly throwing words in for my Shaman.
Edited by Yukira on 11/2/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/02/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Luna
Well, aside from the obvious meaning of "moon", I just find Luna to be a nice name. I did, however, discover later that there is a character on a show named My Little Pony named Luna and every now and then people will randomly yell things like "Celestia is a better princess!" or "/brohoof" at me. >_>

Sup

Edit: IT'S PRINCESS LUNA TYVM
Edited by Luná on 11/2/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Awww I want to make a Luna character too!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I dunno, seemed like a good, rogue-like name.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wiki: Lycanthropy is the professed ability or power of a human being to transform into a wolf, or to gain wolf-like characteristics. The term comes from Greek Lykànthropos (Λυκάνθρωπος): λύκος, lykos ("wolf") + άνθρωπος, ànthrōpos ("human").

No I'm not a worgen.
Edited by Lykos on 11/3/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/02/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Luna
Wow that sucks lol <.< and when will people quit praising a show that was intended for like 5 year old girls?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
The brony community is quite accepting and tolerant. They cannot be trolled or made to hate. It's actually really interesting if you've never been to a brony forum before. It's the type of community that makes you lose hope in all mankind, but then gain it back just a little.

@Lykos, race change. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

@Lykos, race change. :P

Nevah.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Luna is a pretty name though :)
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
I chose my named based on an object sitting on my desk at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow that sucks lol <.< and when will people quit praising a show that was intended for like 5 year old girls?

Good day to you sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]