The Story Behind Your Name(s)

90 Orc Shaman
I started out as restiform. I got it from restiform bodies, a band, and eventually just went to resti because that's what everyone called me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/18/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Samayael
For my paladin, druid, and hunter (who's only level one but whatever), I named them after the Mournival, Horus Lupercal's advisory council from the Warhammer 40k Horus Heresy series: Garviel Loken (paladin), Torik Torgaddon, and Horus Aximand (Little Horus). I'm only missing Ezekyle Abaddon and I'll have all four as toons.

Currently reading the Horus Heresy, not disappointed.

Hammerzeit - Well zeit is time in German and it also came from the picture of the German soldier slipping on ice. Halt, Hammerzeit!

My paladin is named after my last name, Woltereck.

Shaman - Plopnshock, plop totems, and shock things.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/pHiew.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They match my hair.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am affliction, I dot dot dot. Ellipsis is the grammatical term for ...

Edit: If you ask plopnshock to plop and or shock in game, he will not do it. :(
Edited by Ellípsis on 11/10/2012 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Fan of Linkin Park. Their tour in the summer was always the Projekt Revolution Tour. Just liked the spelling so I stole.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
this is where the the name of my character comes from: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5663465/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/11/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Kevinselvic
this is where the the name of my character comes from: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5663465/

You got your name from furaffinity? That means I was right all along, you ARE a furry. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKE

I'm drunk [leae don't ban me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Random name generator when I first came to Cho'gall during the great forum campaign to repopulate the Alliance side. When was that? Anybody? I keep thinking that it was in 2010?
Anyway, I chose a random name with random looks and he I is. Ever since then I have been a Cho'gall Alliance faithful and fan.
Reply Quote
This is my ^ mage that I will go to every now and again. There is a cupcake place called "Icing on the Cupcake" here in Roseville and every Sunday they make a maple bacon cupcake made with rich maple cake, maple icing with real bits of cooked bacon inside and sprinkled on top. Super duper good with a cup of Columbia reserve coffee brewed fresh on the Clover brewer at my Starbucks. :)
Reply Quote
This is my ^ hunter I am also playing. Did I say I'm an altoholic? I've tried to go to counseling about it and get cured of this awful habit, but alas I cannot. Anyway, one of my favorite movies is "How to Train Your Dragon" and my daughters wanted me to name this character after one of the characters in the movie, even though that character was a warrior I still liked the name.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
actually the story came first, then the name
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Coolguy was taken. I had to be Coolguytwo.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/12/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Coolguytwo

I know what you mean brother.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Orrentwo

I know what you mean brother.

I can't even imagine.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
back on topic of why i had a toon name, this was my first toon made here back in june of 2006. back to my friends call me coop. one person used to add tons of suffixes to my name such as...coop would turn into

coopingstontonly the 3rd jr....

but that wouldnt all fit so i settled for this...all toons afterwards just went with the coop moto

President of Cho'gall for life!
Reply Quote
This guy has been through a faction change and 2 race changes. His name before this was Bærgrillz, I never had a prob with that name until I went intoa few bgs a couple of months before MoP and seen 2 other hunters with the same name. And it kinda freaked me out. So I thought to myself I want a hordish orc type name thats original. And for soem reason this name popped in my head. Some of my guildies don;t like it cuz they anti orc lol. But personally I love it. I just got to find a meaning to it. Maybe make it mean "Heart of the Wild" or something.

This hunter started off as a Nelf named Rambow before faction changes were allowed. I regret making that name because some people would call me Rainbow by accident lol. Then I made him a Troll once I went Horde, but always wanted him to be orc so I changed, then I thought undead would be awesome as hunter. I tried it, and it just didn't feel right so I switched back to orc and never looked back. Love this guy as an orc:)
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Kevinselvic
Lol wth
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Tedd was taken. I was originally undead. And Undead Tedd is just about the coolest thing ever. Turns out I liked having regular names for toons so I soon had Murry, Geraldd, Lebronn, Jill, and if I could ever snag Adam I would in a heartbeat.

My other character name is Screwloose, which has been my handle since the early 90's.

Somehow I managed to snag my actual name on here...go me!

I like undead tedd, has a nice ring to it :)

/jealous
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]