The Story Behind Your Name(s)

90 Orc Warrior
We have Co-op everywhere here, never heard of any place called Coop though.

E: Wait - you live in Australia or something, right? That would explain it lol.
Edited by Taluka on 11/14/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Coop and co op are two different things!

My grandfather was a member of the south kansas co op when he raised goats and corn.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/12/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Astryd
This is my ^ hunter I am also playing. Did I say I'm an altoholic? I've tried to go to counseling about it and get cured of this awful habit, but alas I cannot. Anyway, one of my favorite movies is "How to Train Your Dragon" and my daughters wanted me to name this character after one of the characters in the movie, even though that character was a warrior I still liked the name.

Omg I was trying to figure out why that name seemed so familiar..... I watched that movie a few days ago
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
also in the office Jan named her baby Astryd

and michael thought it was "assturd"

I literally just laughed out loud and woke up my girlfriend and my dog. I found that to be way to funny
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The long story of how I got my name:

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/TerraAquaVenXehanort/Kingdom%20Hearts/Marluxia-TheGracefulAssassin.jpg

Needed a name that could accurately describe how fabulous I am
Reply Quote
I was taking a !@#$ trying to come up with a new name for my race/name change
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I literally just laughed out loud and woke up my girlfriend and my dog. I found that to be way to funny

<3 i misses you! Come back and play! :P

I've been trying!! RL is OP! I'll get one sometime this week and try leveling up that adorable Worgen Dk of mine :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I've been trying!! RL is OP! I'll get one sometime this week and try leveling up that adorable Worgen Dk of mine :D

:D yays

real life is for suckers!

Yeah what was I thinking doing real life stuff! Shame on me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]