OP has been updated as of 10/28
If everyone else was suffering mobility issues, that's fine; the L90 talents would be completely justifiable and I thought everyone else had issues, so I rolled with it.
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- Steady Shot, Cobra Shot, and Barrage can now always be cast on the move.
Oh okay... I guess they needed more mob-- *Tires screech* Wait... WHAT?!
I'm sorry, but weren't most of the other Hunter abilities already instant? I wasn't aware they needed 100% mobility...
- Kil'jaeden's Cunning no longer increases the cast time of the spell.
... What. Are you serious?
So obviously, there is no mobility limitations now for Hunters nor Warlocks. I also know that Elemental Shamans are quite good on mobility as most of their spells are instant (like us), Lightning Bolt can be glyphed to be mobile, and they don't require to stand still constantly. Shadow Priests aren't in a horrible place either, but they could use a tweak or two. Boomkins are in a meh spot, but they're like casters used to be. So, why are Mages now at rock bottom when it comes to mobility? Why are Hunters and Warlocks now untaxed for movement? (Warlocks lose up to 20% movement speed as a "tax" for this awesome passive. I'd gladly give up 50% of my movement speed for all my spells to be usable while casting)
Invocation requires you to stand still completely for 4.5-6s every 40s (and if interrupted, even more time), Rune of Power is so small and requires constant replacing when the smallest little AoE pool lands on it (as well as no movement at all), and IW requires you to pre-emptively get hit by stuff, in addition to it not being all that powerful and making you unviable DPS compared to the other two. In addition, when you don't break that shield, you'll lose the passive 6%, making your DPS even worse.
The worst part is that these abilities are so super clunky and forced to be used because without them, your DPS plummets (even with IW, your DPS will suffer unless you're in PvP). Not only that, but they're horribly boring to use as well as mess up your rotation (especially for a Procc class)
In addition to all of that, a handful of other classes get fun, bonus, talents rather than ones that simply allow them to do viable DPS.
- Priests get amazingly fun talents, like Cascade and Halo, that I'm really envious about.
- Paladins get Execution Sentence and Light's Hammer that not only look cool, but dish out some nice damage and healing.
- Warriors got (another) nice stun called Storm Bolt that does 400% damage against Stun Immune mobs (reminds me old Deep Freeze...) as well as Avatar, an awesome damage increasing cooldown ability.
- Druid's talents allows you to play another role for 45s (once per fight, unfortunately) with heavily increased stats, or have another damage increasing cooldown.
- Hunters got a handful of interesting AoE abilities that work in a straight line.
- Shamans got a spell that works like Windsong, as well as controllable pets and a nice passive addition to their Unleash Elements spell.
- Warlocks get a 'backlash' talent that increases their DPS output, or (in 5.1) complete mobility on every one of their spells.
- Monks get an improvement to their really fun ability, Roll, that allows them to deal damage and healing with it. They can also summon a tornado to do damage/heals, and summon Xuen, the White Tiger celestial to dish out some nice AoE every 3 minutes.
Mages get... viable DPS... in the most clunky, boring, and movement-taxing way possible. You can't honestly say that these are fun with a straight face, even less if you've tested them in PvE and PvP.
While the talents look fine on sims, on paper, and in numbers, the way we obtain these numbers are just bad, they're not fun. Why bother having a beta if it's not to test things, then change them if they don't work out? (There also were quite a few posts on these issues back during beta, but not a single word from Blizzard was spoken regarding these talents)
My Original Suggestions: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934954175?page=17#335 (Credit for Invo Alternative to Seedee, Post #134)
Additional Suggestions by Mistwynd (Post #165): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934954175?page=9#165 (Please note these new talent choices will require a buff to damage across the board because our current L90 talents allow us to be viable, not ahead of the pack) I personally would LOVE Blink improvements, as that would benefit both PvP and PvE (unlike our old Polymorph tier)
Even more Suggestions by Aureus (Post #181): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934954175?page=10#181