[H]DamageControl LFM25 man 6/6 Mogu10 1/6 HoF

90 Tauren Paladin
Hey all!

DC is looking to pick up a few great players to fill up our roster. We're looking for applicants who are raid ready for Mosu'gun vaults right now, who know their class and put up the numbers to show it. Our current raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Raids start at 5:30PM server time (PST). Currently, any class and spec is welcome to apply, we are on the lookout for a Rogue and a Resto Shaman however!

In MoP DC has cleared 6/6 in Vaults on 10 man and 4/6 on 25 man. We're pushing to finish the normal mode of this instance on 25's soon. :) edit: Hof 1/6 10 man

We're a pretty laid back guild just looking to have fun, kill bosses and do it as a team. Please have a sense of humor and be willing to take constructive criticism. You can visit our site at http://damagecontrolguild.shivtr.com/ for more info on the guild, and how to apply.

Please feel free to hit up Antidraxx, Moldrekh, Velyk or myself in-game if you have any questions, we'd love to chat!
Edited by Arroyoqt on 11/7/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for some good players here. Resto/enhancement Shaman wruuuuuuu
Edited by Arroyoqt on 10/24/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for a resto sham?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We have one who just put in an app right now, but you're certainly welcome to apply anyways.

Still looking for peeps, dps needed. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
App submitted. =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I are other cow. I respect non-cow wishes. Cows must join to overthrow troll overlords
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Need some leet dps for 25's
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
horde people i know you want to raid ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd like to welcome you folks to leave a post on the <Guilds> of Suramar (5.1) thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267708

^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]