(A) <Voltron Force> PvP/RBG/Arena's!

90 Human Priest
<Voltron Force> as many have saw, we are a new PVP guild that is looking for Ysera PVP based players. We run RBG's / premade's for BGs and always Arena. All PvPers are welcome.

Currently we are looking for a few more for our main RBG team. As of today is we stand at 2000 current rating. Currently we are most active at 10-11pm server time. This time will change once we have recruited, filled and have worked out a good time for all players.

Skill is of course a very high demand from us. This means to target swap, CC, call out silence's / fears ETC. Along with skill we expect great attitude; no rage quitting because of silly accidents. If we find you doing so, you will not like the outcome.

Currently we are recruiting:
Flag carrier, must have DPS offset for non FC RBG.
Resto shaman/ Monk heals.
Frost DK - Target caller. Be experienced in doing so.
Warlock.

You are welcome to reply here, whisper in game and as always use the mailing system. Look at the guild roster and find someone :)
Edited by Lilbubnheals on 11/2/2012 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Resto shammy is soooo much better then monk heals pffft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Agreed!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lilbub made a lot of excellent points, but I am going to elaborate on them a bit.

10/20/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Lilbubnheals
As of today is we stand at 1850 rating.

Several of us reforming on Ysera are beginning afresh on alts. Though this is out current rating, we all have experience at higher ratings, many are 2k+. Our roster does not reflect that, but that's because we are pugging much of our team right now.

Skill is of course a very high demand from us.

This is true to a point. Right now for our main team we definitely need skilled and experienced people. However, for the more casual players, if you are interested in PvP, and are willing to take direction and learn from friendly and helpful people (all our officers), we will be happy to have you in the guild.

Along with skill we expect great attitude; no rage quitting because of silly accidents.

As we fill our ranks and create a solid regular team, "silly accidents" should disappear. We all know how it feels when you lose a game due to inattentive pugs, and that's what we hope to avoid in the future.

Many of our core players have been on Ysera for years (albeit on Horde-side for some of us). Even though it's a PvE server, we know that there are hidden gems of PvP talent everywhere. We look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Hunting!

-Lulala
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I'll carry your flag! I will carry, your flag. I will, carry your flag.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/23/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Murderbeard
I'll carry your flag! I will carry, your flag. I will, carry your flag.

Send a whisper to any officer when you're in game, Murderbeard. :3

We still have a couple spots in our core group open for anyone interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Awesome. =]
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i may be interested in playing some games. send me a mail or a tell if im on
Edited by Carick on 10/29/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Update:

The core RBG team is full for the time being.

However we are working on getting alts to 90 and geared, so hopefully we'll be running another team soon. We are still accepting PvPers of all skill levels.

On a daily basis we run arenas, regular and random BGs, dailies (doing dailies as a group makes it much quicker and more fun), heroics, etc. We are an experienced, friendly, and helpful guild that will ensure you get geared and get capped (as long as you are willing to pull your own weight).

Requirements:

- A positive attitude. (Bluepers is the only emo allowed in the guild.)
- Willingness to take direction. (If we say go blacksmith then go blacksmith. We don't need BG heroes that think they're going to 1v5 a node and save the day... we have Wheredadank to do that already.)
- A general understanding of your class. (You don't need to have spreadsheets of number crunching on your desk, but if you're a holy pally rocking strength gems and don't see why its a problem...)
- Ability to not be offended by "mature" guild chat. (Balls...)
- Skype! (Randoms are so much more fun when you get to joke with your friends while playing.)
- Preform AV Enabler (We often have more than 5 people online wanting to PvP, and this is how we all PvP together. This isn't TOTALLY required, but it'll ensure you get into more groups with us.)

In conclusion, we are a guild of serious PvPers looking for like-minded people to chill and stomp Horde with. Show us what talent you possess, Ysera! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
- A positive attitude. (Bluepers is the only emo allowed in the guild.)

That's right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Our alts are gearing up! We're still looking for more:

Flag carriers
Healers (Non-paladin preferred)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Oh dear... that includes just about everyone, doesn't it? Oh well!

We don't run cookie-cutter comps to boost us as high as possible as fast as possible. Everyone has a chance of getting into our teams, regardless of how nerfed their class may seem at the moment.

All we ask is that you bring your skill to the table and pull your own weight.

Even if you don't plan on doing any competitive PvP in the near future, we always have regular BG groups stomping Horde, people looking for arenas to cap, friendly people online who will always give advice if needed, and the occasional Orgrimmar camp-fest!

Drop us a line in-game or leave a message here!

Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Healers (paladin preferred because paladins are #1)

Classist
~Flurried
Edited by Libirator on 11/12/2012 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Healers (Non-paladin preferred)

Racist...
~Flurried

Racist...? No. Classist...? Maybe! o_O

*dramatic music*

Disclaimer: We will take holy paladins, but their chance of getting into rated games will be slimmer than for other classes as we have several excellent Hpals in the guild already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Please get the JC mounts.

But in all seriousness good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/15/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Waziban
Please get the JC mounts.

The core group initially met each other by noticing each others' JC mounts... not a lie. The guild was named after our Voltron Force (JC) mounts. :3

We have a few screenshots floating around somewhere of us on our mounts together, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Thanks for the luck and happy hunting to you as well, Waziban.
Edited by Lulala on 11/15/2012 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]