Curious about the Horde

90 Human Paladin
So, I've noticed that there are a bunch of alliance guilds slowly but steadily making progress into Mogu'shan Vaults, but only 2 horde guilds (that I'm aware of) making any progress. Which is all the more surprising since those two guilds seem to be doing extremely well.

Now, I admit that I don't get around that much, but I was always under the impression that horde and alliance on dentarg were pretty balanced? Does alliance actually have a pretty significant numbers advantage that I've been oblivious to? Or are there just fewer casual raiding guilds horde-side? I find the whole thing curious because when I first started playing wow years ago, it was as a hordie on a mostly horde server.

Just curious!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
going form not only this tier but last tier as well, horde has been on the slower side of progression compared to ally anyway. The top guild on the server was horde and quit after they finished T13 content. Other than that, HHG and EV were the only raiding guilds on horde side I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
D&D is starting to get in there again after quite a few road blocks that kept on hitting us. (We lost both tanks, now a healer, and a dps.) We got two new tanks and a dps, but we're having a tough time getting in there for more than two times a week, let alone on time.

But yeah, I usually only hear about HHG and EV.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Whatever happened to imho? They disappeared somewhere during mid/late 4.3?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/23/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Kirbeth
Whatever happened to imho? They disappeared somewhere during mid/late 4.3?

Retired about 5 min after killing heroic madness in late April....a few are around as casuals or realm xferred to raid...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Free Candy Van is 1/8 currently
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/26/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Pawss
Free Candy Van is 1/8 currently

1/8 yes
Reply Quote
the rogue army had started raiding but lost the raid tem due to drama from other guildies...some of them went to hhg others went to free candy van but now that t.r.a. has replaced our m.i.a. guild master we can rebuild and maybe throw our hats in the casual raiding ring again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]