Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
ENTERTAIN ME, PEONS. Slaughter each other so that I may get a larf or two.
1st Place - 50k gold
2nd Place - 25k gold
3rd Place - 10k gold
This will be a monthly deal. I will rotate between Dalaran Sewer duels, Gurubashi Arena FFA, and DMF Arena FFA. In the future, I will start posting videos as a series on Youtube.
The first Bamf's Battle Royale (henceforth referred to as BBR) will take place in Dalaran Sewers Yes, I know duels aren't really a battle royale. Blow me.
How it will work:
Raid invites will start going out 20 minutes before the start time. Pairs of duelists will be chosen at random in a /roll 2-xx roll (I occupy slot 1 and will not be participating). Those eliminated will be removed from the raid group, so as not to clutter my /rolls. There will be no rematches. The final match will be a best 2 out of 3 dealio.
1) No healing or tanking specs
2) Leave the ring and you lose. If you get knocked out of the ring, you have 5 seconds to get back in. I don't care if you get CC'd. Get back in the ring.
3) No potions or flasks will be tolerated. Alchemist flasks will be permitted.
4) Stealth/invis classes will be allowed to leave the group for the duration of a duel. Leaving the group while not in or starting a duel will result in disqualification.
6) Standing in the ring while not dueling will result in a kick.
7) Trash talking and/or insulting will result in a kick. I know you PvPers are venomous, but keep it to whispers if you must. This is meant to be fun.
8) No buffs other than what your own class brings. You will get a single warning, then a kick.
9) No form of Bloodlust will be allowed.
The first date is TBD. Expect it shortly after DMF, though.
Edited by Bamf on 11/4/2012 7:27 PM PST
30$ to the Blizzard bank for the privilege of speaking orcish.
I'm offended and angered by your racism against the Alliance. I shall form a raid of Alliance to come and poop on your part- Ohh wait Alliance on Shattered Hand is dead...
Updated rules: No form of Bloodlust will be allowed. Don't know how that slipped my mind.
EDIT: Please feel free to ask if something is unclear, or if you believe something should be disallowed.
Edited by Bamf on 11/4/2012 7:32 PM PST
Just to say, I love everything about this post Bamf.
The only problem I have is... You're not in the BBR. YOU CALLED ME A PEON!
YOU DEGRADING, mother @#%2@#%@#%@#%#.
That's a bit of exaggerated profanity at its best. :)
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 11:16 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.