Bamf's Battle Royale

90 Orc Warrior
ENTERTAIN ME, PEONS. Slaughter each other so that I may get a larf or two.

Prizes:
1st Place - 50k gold
2nd Place - 25k gold
3rd Place - 10k gold

This will be a monthly deal. I will rotate between Dalaran Sewer duels, Gurubashi Arena FFA, and DMF Arena FFA. In the future, I will start posting videos as a series on Youtube.

The first Bamf's Battle Royale (henceforth referred to as BBR) will take place in Dalaran Sewers Yes, I know duels aren't really a battle royale. Blow me.

How it will work:
Raid invites will start going out 20 minutes before the start time. Pairs of duelists will be chosen at random in a /roll 2-xx roll (I occupy slot 1 and will not be participating). Those eliminated will be removed from the raid group, so as not to clutter my /rolls. There will be no rematches. The final match will be a best 2 out of 3 dealio.

Rules:
1) No healing or tanking specs
2) Leave the ring and you lose. If you get knocked out of the ring, you have 5 seconds to get back in. I don't care if you get CC'd. Get back in the ring.
3) No potions or flasks will be tolerated. Alchemist flasks will be permitted.
4) Stealth/invis classes will be allowed to leave the group for the duration of a duel. Leaving the group while not in or starting a duel will result in disqualification.
6) Standing in the ring while not dueling will result in a kick.
7) Trash talking and/or insulting will result in a kick. I know you PvPers are venomous, but keep it to whispers if you must. This is meant to be fun.
8) No buffs other than what your own class brings. You will get a single warning, then a kick.
9) No form of Bloodlust will be allowed.
The first date is TBD. Expect it shortly after DMF, though.
Edited by Bamf on 11/4/2012 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Imma win this

Edit: Do this after the warrior and hunter nerf :)
Edited by Jbizzle on 10/24/2012 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
up up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Bamf is now that crazy rich villian who is in every bad 80's martial arts movie. He has a pet monkey, an eye patch and his own private island where he runs his own martial arts tournaments.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I can neither confirm nor deny the above.
Reply Quote
What are the terms for Alliance wishing to try their hand?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
30$ to the Blizzard bank for the privilege of speaking orcish.

Alliance won't be able to participate in this one, but they should be able to freely participate in the Arena FFAs (with appropriate reward, of course).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Is this some sort of DoA thing!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm not sure what you mean.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
DoA = Death on Arrival
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
30$ to the Blizzard bank for the privilege of speaking orcish.

Alliance won't be able to participate in this one, but they should be able to freely participate in the Arena FFAs (with appropriate reward, of course).

I'm offended and angered by your racism against the Alliance. I shall form a raid of Alliance to come and poop on your part- Ohh wait Alliance on Shattered Hand is dead...

...God Damnit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's the day of DMF. Do you have an ETA of the BBR? :)

gotta love dem acronyms.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/4/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sunday, November 11th, 6 PM is when the slaughter will begin.

Note that if only a few people decide to participate (15 or less), I will cut the reward in half.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Updated rules: No form of Bloodlust will be allowed. Don't know how that slipped my mind.
EDIT: Please feel free to ask if something is unclear, or if you believe something should be disallowed.
Edited by Bamf on 11/4/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
you're welcome for the reminder!! :)

oh, and you'll have your 3kg tomorrow. have to farm for it for 1-2 hours. congrats you smart, lucky beestard! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hup hup
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just to say, I love everything about this post Bamf.

The only problem I have is... You're not in the BBR. YOU CALLED ME A PEON!

YOU DEGRADING, mother @#%2@#%@#%@#%#.

That's a bit of exaggerated profanity at its best. :)
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bamf, why don't you just crown me the autowinner and gief me. kthx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]