Blood Dk Tank LF Raiding Guild

90 Human Death Knight
Looking for a mature raiding guild for mop contact me for specific raid availability and other questions. I am a Dedicated raider looking for a new home, I would prefer 10 mans but am open to remaining a 25 man raider. I am best at late raids, becuase of school/work schedule, thanks and please message me:D
Edited by Eroicus on 10/24/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Why can't you be a hunter? Haha but no seriously, I would extend an invitation to you, if we didn't already have too many DK's. There is no shortage of good raiding guilds here though, should be an easy search. I think I remember a late night guild posting on here somewhere, you would have to find the thread, or type "Late Night" in the search bar. Anyways god luck, hope you find a good place.

-Cap
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
thanks man, and im trying:/ lets hope i can find a new home:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<Spectral> is looking for a tank Eroicus. We are a 10m team that is all set to go, as soon as we get a 2nd tank. :) We have only raided MV once so far, and we're 1/6 from it, but we're excited to finish building this team so we can take off.

We raid Tue and Thur nights, from 6pm - 9pm server time. If you are interested in learning more, please contact myself ingame or Real ID me: shanemb333@hotmail.com. You may also contact Evíe, Topherlot, or Brawlie.
Edited by Mìshka on 10/30/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Check out Persistence, we are just starting out and planning on going far without the aid of scrubs to slow us down by standing in fire. If you know how to push and hold "w" until you make it to the marker then going back to where you were, look us up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]