Candy bucket at Refuge Pointe missing.

90 Human Priest
Urgent hotfix required:

I can not find a candy bucket for Alliance at Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands at all. Also, the Achievement log says "Refuge Point", needs an update.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
AGREED!! I'm stuck on same one. Did every other candy bucket in Eastern Kingdoms but this one and it's stopping me from getting achievement. The place isn't even decorated with the halloween theme D:
Reply Quote
10 Human Hunter
Yep, none for me either.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
same here, not sure whats up. FIX IT BLIZZ!
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Yep im here looking for it also im on the tanaris server so it looks like its game wide not just server that sucks !!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
it doesn't help to relog there and relogging usually fixes phasing issues.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
It's missing for me too--even after relogging.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yes, the Refuge Point candy bucket is missing. Just took a look with a toon that has got that bucket for the achievement last year & the bucket is no longer visible.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
dalaran - silver enclave bucket is under the stairs in the "a hero's welcome" inn.
Edited by Thrives on 10/18/2012 6:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Yes, Refuge Point is definitely missing. Even flew circles around the outside to make sure it wasn't just misplaced outside the gorge somewhere. Urgent! This is an achieve stopper...on an achieve we have to wait an entire year to try again!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I can also confirm that the candy bucket is missing @ Refuge Point
Reply Quote
10 Human Hunter
Was apparently going to get hotfixed in EU, I wonder if they can do it without restarts for US.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'll add my voice in as another person with the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Same for me :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ARRGGGGGHHHHH.....WTF Blizz, get this fixed ASAP. Been waiting a year to get this done.
Reply Quote
23 Worgen Warlock
Candy bucket is also missing for me over on Cenarion Circle.
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Same problem. Can comfirm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah, what's up with this? This needs to be fixed, I'm going to be ill if I have to wait another year to get my achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Yup. IDK How Blizz got this messed up.....its not like its expansion content -.- They better fix it before hallows end ends or I will be super upset : / want that drake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]