<My Life for Aiur> Heroic kill videos

90 Night Elf Monk
10/30/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Kiitos
Stand in middle; press buttons. 10m is srs bzns.

But we push buttons better then most of the wow community infact there are only 17 guilds in the united states who pushed buttons better then we did through M Vaults.

Also I like to troll so maybe sometime we can troll together?

ill bring the alt you supply the punchline.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
YOLO BUTTON PRESS

Top 20 is up there, but... 10m. Come on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
YOLO BUTTON PRESS

great argument bro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
YOLO BUTTON PRESS

Appropriate guild name is appropriate.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
You guys are like a bunch of 5th graders in a first grade classroom.

Sure, you win the high jump at the school track meet, but you're jumping over a 3 foot bar. Continue on with this manifested excellence
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You guys are like a bunch of 5th graders in a first grade classroom.

Sure, you win the high jump at the school track meet, but you're jumping over a 3 foot bar. Continue on with this manifested excellence

Manifested cannot be what you intended here. You tell us first that we aren't that great because we are succeeding at something easy, but then tell us to continue with our easily recognized excellence? Your extra chromosome is showing, little breh.
Reply Quote
bro don't make fun of my three foot bar. also stop feeding the trolls dict lol
Edited by Blutrünstig on 10/31/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/31/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Blutrünstig
bro don't make fun of my three foot bar. also stop feeding the trolls dict lol

BUT DOOD, DEES MANIFESTED TROLLS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I am almost certain dict is Bruce Banner sometimes I can hear the twitch in his voice when we are raiding that uncontrollable urge, Please for every ones safety do not make him angry.
Edited by Ra on 11/1/2012 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Of course manifest was the word I was looking for; I read Strunk and White for fun as a child.

I also cleared the dragon soul raid last expansion, so I can button press just as well as you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Heroic Blade Lord Ta'Yak
Heroic Garalon
Heroic Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

are all currently in the process of being uploaded
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Heroic Will looks like there is nothing going on. Nice choice on music though, and at least MW get to use Soothing Mists in 10m.

Is Ellory still there? If so, tell him he sucks from he.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Heroic Will looks like there is nothing going on. Nice choice on music though, and at least MW get to use Soothing Mists in 10m.

Is Ellory still there? If so, tell him he sucks from he.

If it looks that way then we did it right :)

It actually gets hectic at times, especially the first 4 minutes or so when you get a double wave of adds and need to deal with immunity rotations for sparks. Mean while there's a fairly complex cd rotation going with tanks and healers to keep tanks alive during melee phases (when the bosses aren't comboing).

Generally though its a pretty easy fight compared to some others (spirit kings comes to mind) and very easy to repeat once you've worked out all the crap.

Regarding Ellory, he retired from raiding, though did step in last week when our regular holy pally was in Russia. He was quite rusty (read as terrible) so don't worry, we let him know how much he sucks.
Reply Quote
updated finally cause i'm lazy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/16/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Virilher
It actually gets hectic at times, especially the first 4 minutes or so when you get a double wave of adds and need to deal with immunity rotations for sparks. Mean while there's a fairly complex cd rotation going with tanks and healers to keep tanks alive during melee phases (when the bosses aren't comboing).

Haha, I know, I've done the fight. Just seemed so empty (could be much diff in 25m). That must mean you just did it really well (granted, we rotated 12-12-12 on sparks for immunity soaking so we only needed 3 Paladins for soaks to go with 2 DKs and 2 mages).
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Adornus

Haha, I know, I've done the fight. Just seemed so empty (could be much diff in 25m). That must mean you just did it really well (granted, we rotated 12-12-12 on sparks for immunity soaking so we only needed 3 Paladins for soaks to go with 2 DKs and 2 mages).

It is a little disappointingly empty compared to 25. Obviously impossible to deal with double the titan sparks on 10 man but the 25 does get much more hectic, probably more fun overall in that case.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You should update this man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/04/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Sidohx
No, you shouldn't because nobody cares. This is Draenor, the dead middle of the road as far as progression and let's be honest, 10man is a cop out so that "12th US" isn't as fancy as you want it to sound. If we're counting raids that actually matter, you're 33rd.

Frankly, I don't care much what you guys do or don't kill but you should at least air out this thread every once in a while. You can smell the friction from the !@#$%^-*!@ two servers over.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, I mean even the top guilds in the world have mentioned that some fights on 10-man are always going to be harder, and some fights on 25 will be harder. Most of the top guilds in the world aren't discriminating against 10 vs 25 anymore, only saying that it's unfair to compare the two directly seeing as a 25-player focused guild have way more resources available to them than a 10-man does, and outside of the top few guilds in the world - 10 vs 25 doesn't really hold much relevance as fights are becoming more and more balanced between the two.

You can't look at a 12/16N 25 guild and a 14/16H 10 man and honestly believe that the 25-player guild is "better" than the 10-man, and if you do, all hope for you is lost. I'd be willing to bet you could take the alts of the top few 10-mans on this server, and clear 16/16N on 25 in the matter of two nights or so.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 01:21 AMPosted by Deftones
No, you shouldn't because nobody cares. This is Draenor, the dead middle of the road as far as progression and let's be honest, 10man is a cop out so that "12th US" isn't as fancy as you want it to sound. If we're counting raids that actually matter, you're 33rd.

Frankly, I don't care much what you guys do or don't kill but you should at least air out this thread every once in a while. You can smell the friction from the !@#$%^-*!@ two servers over.

Not really sure why you're so angry about this topic existing to be honest. We're not trying to inflate our ranking or anything, just giving an accurate description of where we line up in relation to other 10 man guilds. Trying to pretend something you aren't is sort of silly, there's pretty much always going to be someone better, so why would I try and put one over on people?

As for the existence of this topic in the first place, several people both on this server and on others expressed interest in it. Now, this was created before wowprogress had a place to add videos so this is probably much less necessary now, but I don't see why it's such a blight on your soul that you had to post and get mad about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]