Looking to Make a Deal with a Level 20+ Guild

17 Gnome Monk
I find myself in need of a few heirloom helms (requires guild level 20) and pants (requires guild achievement Working Better as a Team), but without a guild with access to them.

I would join your guild, work my way up to honored, buy the items I need, and leave. For your time and access I am willing to negotiate compensation of some form. If you're interested, please post a reply, whisper me in game, or send me an in-game mail.

Thank you.
Edited by Tussle on 10/19/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We Will Do Eeetttt.
Would You Be Willing To Make Our Raid Team All One (1) Flask Of There Need. That Sounds Like Great Compensation!!!!!! I Can Give You A List Of Which Ones It Would Be, Ten Flasks In All. That Sounds Sexy To Me. I Can Distribute Them All In Raid So You Dont Have To Go Search Everyone Out.

Just Get Back To Me On Here Or PST Fonzarelli Or Shifty In Game
Reply Quote
17 Gnome Monk
Sure, sounds good. Just get me a list of which flasks you need.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Message Me In Game I Will Be On This Toon Most Of The Night. I Will Give You An Invite And Give You The List Then.

Thx - Fonz "AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY"
Reply Quote
17 Gnome Monk
Thank you, sir, all worked out just fine!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]