PvP guild recruiting <E P I P H A N Y>

86 Blood Elf Hunter
<E P I P H A N Y> is a level 25 PvP guild that is looking to increase our numbers for World PvP, RBGs, and anything else PvP. Right now we are a very small guild and the more the merrier. Must haves: great sense of humor and willingness to join in any PvP going on. Please pst anyone in guild for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hordies who world pvp join this guild. Us ally pvpers are tired of you all hiding out at halfhill trying to get ppl to accidentally hit you, at least these E P I P H A N Y fools fight...Plus we at Vindictive Assault like seeing that Guild name fly, cuz we know if we land and kill you, if we wait, we can always expect more to show up.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
That guild has lots of people who are fun to world pvp against who don't run away. It's a nice thing seeing horde staying and fighting when both sides have around even numbers.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<< lets all keep world pvp alive the EPIPHANY way. get into a group of 3-5 and gank individual players that are fighting a mob. YA lets keep the ganki... i mean world pvp alive!
Edited by Yamaraja on 11/5/2012 6:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ravenor we have always had fun pvping with you guys in weekend warriors all the way back to lich king and the fights we had in molten front were always fun, prop to you and the rest of your guild and tell serg we havn't seen him around much and say hi for us. Cptworgen props to you and your guildies always fun running into you guys, props to you guys aswell. Lets all keep the world pvp alive. Take care.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg Yamaraja is the pot calling the kettle black. The only time you attack anyone is when they have mobs on them and you have something to say lol and when you start loseing a fight you start you do the pally way BUBBLE HEARTH. So don't talk trash.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This is boring.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
<< lets all keep world pvp alive the EPIPHANY way. get into a group of 3-5 and gank individual players that are fighting a mob. YA lets keep the ganki... i mean world pvp alive!

dude if you are seriously struggling to get 2-4 people to help you if you are getting ganked hit me up when im online, or anyone from vindictive assault, if we are on, we will come help, dont get upset, get even.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
dude if you are seriously struggling to get 2-4 people to help you if you are getting ganked hit me up when im online, or anyone from vindictive assault, if we are on, we will come help, dont get upset, get even.

I appreciate that and its not really that i have a problem with them ganking me personnaly its just what i observe this guild doing.

Omg Yamaraja is the pot calling the kettle black. The only time you attack anyone is when they have mobs on them and you have something to say lol and when you start loseing a fight you start you do the pally way BUBBLE HEARTH. So don't talk trash.

well sir i actually dont gank many horde in this manner ofcourse your only seeing things from your perspective and so ofcourse you might think that. and i would like to point out that i do a fair amount of 1v1 against your guild and have yet to lose to any of you guys. Never had to bubble hearth except when i am getting zerged its called strategic retreat. you dont deserve the kill if you cant do it youself.

This is boring.

you died in the water. i dont know why you thought that you would get away :) is it getting more interesting now?

To all horde who may consider joining EPIPHANY id like to point out that their members have always come to help each other out when im camping one of them. They are not bad players either so i would encourage more horde to join this guild for pvp fun. That being said it is my personal opinion that they are not the most honorable duelists lol. they like to zerg alliance to death. but i guess thats just part of the world pvp game so it is what it is.
Edited by Yamaraja on 11/10/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Nope, still boring. According to my pve title I can't die ever, obviously. Consequently your attempts to turn this forum into a house of lies have been thwarted. Henceforth you will be known as Mr. Hot-Pants, because you've lied to the good people. Also arguing over internet is really fruitful. Let me know how this works out for you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/11/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Aleksandra
Nope, still boring. According to my pve title I can't die ever, obviously. Consequently your attempts to turn this forum into a house of lies have been thwarted. Henceforth you will be known as Mr. Hot-Pants, because you've lied to the good people. Also arguing over internet is really fruitful. Let me know how this works out for you.

My mistake sir ,pve titles do not lie, musta been someone else :)
Btw did you make a pvp video in vanilla? i remember watching this awesome video of a female undead rogue kicking !@# to cool music lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ohhh, i found the guys who QQ about my guild for pvping... Good luck recruiting, Alliance will get you anytime.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
LOL Actharz. We where chain killing you guys till you got 8 ally together with 2 healers to kill 3 of us and last night we where 4v4ing with your guildy siegrund and spanking the crap out of him. So keep talking you guys have nothing.
Edited by Sickmmpet on 11/24/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All i remember was seeing 6+ of you camping my raid healer who was trying to do dailies and some of us maybe 9 grouping up to kick your asses and ganking every other horde out there. Ohh and I remember it being exceptionally successful and laughing at all you scrubs running with your tails tucked.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Not really, your group was camping one of our guildies. Once we were together, you guys tried to run away and tried to cover with the Golden Lotus guards. Not even the guards and the group you had couldn't save you. So you can keep talking Sickmmpet
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Spank? 4 on 1 while I was afk hardly counts for an accomplishment. I did find a lot of humor in you backpeddling the whole time I was killing you in our 4v4 that you guys pathetically lost. I don't need to run to the forums to whine and cry cause I lost at pvp and post untruthful details of what happened. Fyi the 4 of us that killed you 4 last night were in tears at how easy it was. Do yourself a favor and grow some balls and stop whining about your failures, it's pathetic.
Edited by Siegrund on 11/25/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
All i know is, I'll kill any hordes I see in vale
Edited by Darkemo on 11/25/2012 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Sickmmpet on 11/24/12 9:39 PM (PST)

LOL Actharz. We where chain killing you guys till you got 8 ally together with 2 healers to kill 3 of us and last night we where 4v4ing with your guildy siegrund and spanking the crap out of him. So keep talking you guys have nothing.

um was this b4 or after one of u logged on an ally alt and started raging at us for beating you at your own game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]