☆ New Mage Tricks [Alter Time]

20 Gnome Mage
Wow! That hang glider is one of the most awesome things I've seen being used in this game. That trick in Eye of the Storm was an eye opener.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Loved it. Especially the music, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/23/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Deerde
This reminds me of Faxmonkey, is he still around?

Yeah, not so much on the forums though. I'm a big glider fan as well.
Edited by Faxmonkey on 11/29/2012 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So new patch just nerfed bottled tornado and flag gliders....nice bliz...very nice
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/29/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Faxmonkey
This reminds me of Faxmonkey, is he still around?

Yeah, not so much on the forums though. I'm a big glider fan as well.

Tha real faxmonkey??? Where you been at? hmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/29/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Oopsiedaisy
Wow! That hang glider is one of the most awesome things I've seen being used in this game. That trick in Eye of the Storm was an eye opener.

lol glad to have opened those eyes&&
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hope the latest patch didnt nerf the glider flag carriers xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/23/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Batar
I've dropped fire on my group bout 3 times now on Feng using it. Man do they get pissed.

I've ended up right back in an Annihilate on the first Spirit King. :/
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/08/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Taymage
I've dropped fire on my group bout 3 times now on Feng using it. Man do they get pissed.

I've ended up right back in an Annihilate on the first Spirit King. :/

Yup they nerfed it...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
How is everyone liking the new patch so far?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I hope they didnt nerf too much fun!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
So you cant glide while flag carrying now? Lame.
Reply Quote
Very impressive work, I loved the use of the Hanglider. I may have to get into Engineering, I've been avoiding it for the more traditional tailoring/enchanting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
People still can one click remove alter time and mass dispell removes ice block. a good SP around us mages is a nightmare,there goes every piece of survivability we had..ohh ya other classes can remove our alter time also. Blizzard please give us a survivability spell/skill that cant be spam removed. Awesome skill by concept, very hard to execute anything with now that good players know what to look for.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/22/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Astranuke
People still can one click remove alter time and mass dispell removes ice block. a good SP around us mages is a nightmare,there goes every piece of survivability we had..ohh ya other classes can remove our alter time also. Blizzard please give us a survivability spell/skill that cant be spam removed. Awesome skill by concept, very hard to execute anything with now that good players know what to look for.

Very true....if ppl could remove warrior/rogue buffs taht easily they could be owned so fast so hard....but nope!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]