[A-RP] <Stormwind City Watch> is recruiting!

80 Worgen Warrior
Awww.

Also, another bump. While I'm super distracted and awake at 215 in the morning. >.>
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Page two? Never do.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
B-b-b-b-b-bump!
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Best part of waking up is having a thread to bump!

Wait, that's not right...
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Flaaaaaaaail and bump.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Wake up bump. Yawn.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Wheeeeee - bump!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump because I like this guild.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Bump because of getting distracted.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Turkey bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's right - you too can be a member of a guild who wears elementium sweaters (because you can totally make the hardest, rarest, and heaviest metal on Azeroth into a fine mesh).
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
And bump with updates after way too long.

>.>
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Uuuuuuup. No page two. Sadface.
Reply Quote
The Stormwind City Watch has been around for a very long time. Patrolling the streets of Stormwind, and fighting against criminal activity. Unlike the old Stormwind Guard; they've always been for the people, and haven't fallen into corruption. They've always held the line of defense for the people of Stormwind, and sought out to reduce the criminal activity within our beautiful streets of Stormwind. If you, a citizen of Stormwind are looking for a guild to defend the streets of Stormwind, I suggest you seek out the SWCW. They're a great guild, with decent RP, and great OOC members to help you out with whatever you'd like. They also make great friends, I speak from personal experience. Join them if you seek a Guardlike guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just out of curiosity, why the restriction on Dre? I mean, not that it matters or anything....
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
12/02/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Aerein
Just out of curiosity, why the restriction on Dre? I mean, not that it matters or anything....

Considering in the past it was flat out no....but no, it's mostly along the line of thought that there wouldn't be many who would call Stormwind home. This, again, is a fairly recent policy change from not allowing as we did in the past, because there IS a bit of everything in the City, so, yeah...I hope that explains it some.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Aaaand wake up bump.
Reply Quote
Bump with my rump. ;o
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump Mcbumbperson. To the first page with you!
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Yay for the return of familiar faces.

Also bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]