Disc LF Raiding Guild / 2s Team / RBG Team

90 Pandaren Priest
As title says, I am looking for each of the following. Anytime is fine with me. I do wish to find a Dedicated Guild that sticks to a specific schedule.
2's Team Idk any viable teams but any help with it will suffice. I know what I am doing and if need be you can whisper me in game to get a hold of me and check my gear. Also need to eventually have a set schedule if possible for matches.
RBG Team, Same as Guild and 2's team. Preferable set schedule and always sticking on schedule.

I am not looking for elite of elite, but at least looking for people who know what they are doing.

Brief preview of my gear / specs is below.
PVE: Disc, 472 Ilvl.
PVP: Disc, 464 Ilvl. 3 Malevolent pieces. 2's experience only up to 1300 (for points back in cata) and sitting at 576 RBG Rating. Only did 6 matches, 3 wins 3 losses.

I hope to hear from people soon.

Edit: No longer looking for guild. Still looking for an arena team and RBG group.
Edited by Tsunadé on 10/25/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
qtp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]