A note to the wimpy horde here on Malygos.

90 Undead Mage
I've never been ashamed to be horde, but last night I was embarrassed to be Horde. On my home server Maelstrom (PvP) someone was forming a Sha of Anger group and asking for more in the trade channel, so I joined. What I didn't notice was that I didn't remain on Maelstrom, I got sucked into the Malygos server (named in honor of the emo dragon that got killed by some egghead humans in purple dresses).

We had reiterated the basics of the Sha fight, and were about to engage, when a few alliance types started buzzing around our heads. Frankly, this is not a new thing, and not usually a credible threat, so myself and about a few others started taking potshot at said pinkskins. What I did not expect was that the alliance would land and start engaging outnumbered 8 to 1. Furthermore I did not expect the rest of the 40 man raid to be asleep at the wheel, and basically sip their barley tea.

The accusations and profanity flew thick and furious. "DON'T HEAL ANYONE, DON'T FLAG!" came the raid leader's call, far too late. "If I want to PVP, I'd do battlegrounds." "Just wait out the timer, if you died don't res." It was really pathetic. It was then that I watched less than 10 alliance members, having fun and provoking some fun pvp, cut the balls of a 40 man raid group, because they were too chicken !@#$ to do anything.

I don't know what guilds on either side were involved. To the allies that scored big in the fun department, props. To the Horde that decided the only way to not die was to not participate, I have a message: HELLSCREAM'S EYES ARE UPON YOU.

Seriously though, be sure to drop off your Insignia of the Horde with Eitrigg in the Valley of Strength. He'll ensure they can be distributed to the more deserving.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Wait wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that there are Horde on Malygos?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/huCGC.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/24/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Crystalah
The accusations and profanity flew thick and furious.

Sounded like fun...I should've been there to record the whole thing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I play alliance on Malygos. Do you really expect Horde on a PvE server to want to have anything to do with us? Nobody on Malygos cares about PvP, honor and RP. Sounds like you should be playing on a RPPvP server.

There's nothing wrong with that... but don't judge a realm full of people that chose it to avoid PvP for their lack of enthusiasm about PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Lol! It took forever for sha to untag for horde and tag for alliance and by the time he did no one was prepared so barely anyone was healed we just had to run back to our bodies, but we did manage to kill him :p one of your undead warlock friends thought he'd try and come at me but I put him to shame with a 130k obliterate crit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i agreed 100% malygos fails at pvp 90% of the time(well the horde do)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i agreed 100% malygos fails at pvp 90% of the time(well the horde do)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't seem to recall this.. but how in the hell did you see an advertisement for a Sha group from another realm in PANDARIA? What.

I will agree that we're not very interested in pvp, and those that are aren't the best. -shrugs- Dabbling a bit is okay...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]