How You Like It.

90 Undead Warrior
This is basically an RP Question, though, I suppose this could pertain to Online presentation of yourself.

Are you a Face - Or- A Heel.

Those who Don't know the standard Wrestling term a Face (or babyface) is a Fan Favorite, a crowdpleaser, and generally the hero/goodguy of the story. a Heel, is the opposite: Stirs the Pot, Says the unneccesarily ill-willed and generally just causes Problems.

So, What are you? Face of Heel? And do you Like it that way? Does this reflect in the Realm's Dynamic too?

We all Know I play a variety of Characters, be it good or bad. Hooch here is definately a Heel. not the Nastiest of Nasty, but very much not the beloved one.

Lets hear it from Our folks here!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm an @s$.

Naw, jk. I normally play a "good guy" but sometimes I play someone who's a real meanie. Depends on what character I'm on and what the situation calls for. I think for me, when I RP I RP in a way where I ask myself, "What would -insert character name- do in this situation? How would this person react and what would they say?"

No matter what side of the fence I'm on, be it good or evil, I try to stay true to who my character is. Maybe I'm a face with a heel on the side? lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RlJGrIyt-X8#t=53s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Face, I guess. Even if Malles goes off the deep end every so often he still operates under standard "good guy" logic. You know, seeking out evil and destroying it for the protection of others, yada yada yada. He just gets confused sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When I RP'd on this character(when she was a belf), she was a heel more or less. I mean, imagine a spoiled, rich, brat who became a warlock. That was her.

Sorya, my pally is more of a face. She strives to do right at any cost.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
well i know that thelanor is neither a face nor a heel. he's a butt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/25/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Kerrath
well i know that thelanor is neither a face nor a heel. he's a butt.

Do people enjoy him regardless of being a butt? Like (This is abit specific and dated) The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) always managed to get a chant, even when he was being all evil and Schtick?

Crowd Favorites are unfortunately ambiguous in those terms.

Mind you, you are also ambiguous. <.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Mind you, you are also ambiguous. <.<

what do you expect from a blood elf
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Kerrath!!!

/facepalm

I thought your monk was undead for life.

/sigh

I'm just me. Whether I'm a Face or Heel in your eyes is for you to decide..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
hmm, face or heel....

How about a FEEL? /weeeeeenk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Kerrath!!!

/facepalm

after much consideration, i would not be able to permit aakarshan to be the most handsome poster on these forums.

besides, you knew it was going to happen eventually.
Edited by Kerrath on 10/25/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Kerrath!!!

/facepalm

after much consideration, i would not be able to permit aakarshan to be the most handsome poster on these forums.

besides, you knew it was going to happen eventually.

But I had hope that for once you would have resisted. You could always be posting from old Kerrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am not sure how i feel about being compared to the rock. On the one had, he is very handsome and quite storngz. On the other hand, he isn't THAT good at acting.

Upon further considerations, this is acceptable.

Can you smell what the Thel is cooking? :o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Can you smell what the Thel is burning on max temp?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This was bugging me today, so I ventured forth into the Internet and found my answer. Malles is this.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FallenHero

I don't know if that's Face or Heel, though, so you decide.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Joynal
But I had hope that for once you would have resisted. You could always be posting from old Kerrath.

Kerrath changes his characters around at least once a month, maybe more. They always go back to male blood elves in a matter of weeks, or if they didn't start as a male blood elf they'll end up being a male blood elf eventually.
Reply Quote
I considered opening a ticket and telling them that the guild name was totally offensive once.

but I wanted to keep playing for the next 24 hours so I changed my mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]