Half-Hill Hijinks

90 Goblin Rogue
On a nightly basis, there is a lot of mischievous PVP action going on at Half-Hill.

The phasing between your farm and the market makes for interesting opportunities to goof around with the opposite faction, and the guards make it interesting.

I find myself there late at night usually, and you should come join us. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
...Moose?
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Mage
getting ganked by someone abusing phasing sounds really fun
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ganked? No. Drive-by stunned? Yes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what getting jumped by someone exploiting phasing like in the earliest days of CRZ is like.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what getting jumped by someone exploiting phasing like in the earliest days of CRZ is like.

U wot m8
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/29/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Worked
U wot m8

Re-read the first line and actually try picturing it in your mind. Really, that's all there is to it. There is no strategy guide to this or a secret toll-free hotline for cheat codes. If you have the two neurons to rub together to form a barely coherent sentence, you should be able to spark something in your frontal lobe to conjure up frustration. And even if you can't, that struggle alone should suffice when one can only begin to relate.

Progress, my friend. Through it we may evolve and nourish ourselves for the greater good and evil.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
D'aww... Aren't the puppies so cute when they use metaphors. Did you ever get your hands on that gold sword you wanted?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Searing Golden Blade? I did! I should have had more made but staying up hours on end (begging) was well worth the experience. I even forwarded the blacksmith to someone who was looking for it too.

On-topic, if you want to start some serious mischief, how about try hitting up the Black Market or get a small group to hit our Shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms? You could at least sneak in and kill some of our more important NPCs. Now that is something I'd like to see more.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Really? Because to me, when exploitation of phasing was going on, I felt like the guy who gave you the phone book, trying my hardest not to die with laughter. :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
There's a word for that, sadism.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/06/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Aquilus
There's a word for that, sadism.
Guilty as charged ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
More like Schadenfreude if you ask me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]