☆ Goblin-glider fun or OP?

I loved the part where ya jumped off ledges with alter time lol.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
10/25/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Keltheluz
Fun for engineers, OP for everybody else. So, it is OP and needs to be removed from all BG's, rated or not.

There's nothing wrong with the glider being used in normal bgs. It probably shouldn't be used in conjunction with flag carrying, but that is the only nerf it could possibly need.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Also does anyone what the name of the item thats called where it launches u up in the air and it looks like your surrounded by a cyclone thingy? And also the thing where you twist around in the air like your doing bladestorm? There is another where you turn into a statue and another where you can have 2 nitro boots or something like that?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
anyone know wut im talking about? lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know about gliders, but dancing tree form mage is clearly OP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Awesome video.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
All and sundry should be allowed in normal BGs.

What irks me are all the ridiculous limits placed on RBGs and Arenas: These are our toons, we have leveled them and developed them, including professions, and they want us to go into those half-gimped?

Of course, it saves them from having to balance even more factors. (I'm assuming that "balance" actually enters the mind more than occasionally.)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
All and sundry should be allowed in normal BGs.

What irks me are all the ridiculous limits placed on RBGs and Arenas: These are our toons, we have leveled them and developed them, including professions, and they want us to go into those half-gimped?

Of course, it saves them from having to balance even more factors. (I'm assuming that "balance" actually enters the mind more than occasionally.)

I agree
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86579 this is the item that they used to go into the air. its a trinket off of a rare
Edited by Lindow on 10/26/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/26/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Lindow
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86579 this is the item that they used to go into the air. its a trinket off of a rare

ok thx
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I hurt my wrist at work last week so I just ended up gathering on my Druid for about 4 days. (85-88) with gathering exp only. Needless to say I've leveled all my proffs to near 600 on 5 toons and the other 4 are topped at 600. I didn't mean to but I have created a beast in this toon. Eng/alch with tinkers and trinkets. And all the Elixers and health pots an85 could use.

I just logged onto him for the first time to do some bgs last night... Omg he's op. I just stacked crit (as fire) and using my glider in fun and innovative ways along with speed boots too. This is the most fun I have had I bgs in a while.

Ty Mr. Hurt Hand.

-Gveers
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I hurt my wrist at work last week so I just ended up gathering on my Druid for about 4 days. (85-88) with gathering exp only. Needless to say I've leveled all my proffs to near 600 on 5 toons and the other 4 are topped at 600. I didn't mean to but I have created a beast in this toon. Eng/alch with tinkers and trinkets. And all the Elixers and health pots an85 could use.

I just logged onto him for the first time to do some bgs last night... Omg he's op. I just stacked crit (as fire) and using my glider in fun and innovative ways along with speed boots too. This is the most fun I have had I bgs in a while.

Ty Mr. Hurt Hand.

-Gveers

Lol awesome
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/26/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Lindow

Also would you happen to know the name of the other item that makes it seem like your doing a bladestorm but you can also use it in the air to gain distance in the air?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Gotta admit, after watching that video was the first time I started thinking about bringing my mage up from 85.

Nice work man.

thx I tried to make it the most enjoyable as possible:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I found out the hard way that hunters can cast tranq shot while flying on the glider and it will not dismount them.

A hunter knocked me off a tall edge and I had to spam slow fall because he followed me on the glider spamming tranq shot the entire time lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That flag jump in EOTS near the end was impressive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]