☆ Goblin-glider fun or OP?

90 Undead Rogue
458,532/10
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
10/27/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Livedeath
That flag jump in EOTS near the end was impressive
thanks mate

I found out the hard way that hunters can cast tranq shot while flying on the glider and it will not dismount them.

A hunter knocked me off a tall edge and I had to spam slow fall because he followed me on the glider spamming tranq shot the entire time lol

rofl wtf
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
thx svanhildr:)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Gnome.. Kill it!

In all seriousness though, Glider is the most fun i've had with Engineering in a while too. Can see it being beaten with the nerf bat later on but for now, I agree, heaps of fun.

Still Kill the gnome!
Edited by Tiktök on 10/29/2012 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
awesome video lol glider seems fine to me for regular bgs, just cause this guy is awesome at it doesnt mean everyone else is gonna be as smart.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
as tik said, mosty fun in engineering for a long time

plus don't need to use boosts with glider, they're the same speed and it won't increase it, so you're wasting it. already said on YT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the other item he is using is the crafted pair of boots from eng that has its own nitro boost thats better then the tinker the recipe for them drops in two bc dungeons just cant rember which ones
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TBI
Its fun, but along with Frag Belts, I feel like I'm getting direct advantages over non-engineers :c
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
10/29/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Baustert
Its fun, but along with Frag Belts, I feel like I'm getting direct advantages over non-engineers :c

Well the other profs have their own advantages over engineering as well such as massive gold making and um yea more stats which in the long run can do more dmg(a lot more)
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
Gnome.. Kill it!

In all seriousness though, Glider is the most fun i've had with Engineering in a while too. Can see it being beaten with the nerf bat later on but for now, I agree, heaps of fun.

Still Kill the gnome!

Hey leave the gnome alone! I just wanted the flag for comfort....
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
as tik said, mosty fun in engineering for a long time

plus don't need to use boosts with glider, they're the same speed and it won't increase it, so you're wasting it. already said on YT

Using boots gives you more initial thrust so you can fly even further.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
i lold
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
10/29/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Pyromonkey
Well the other profs have their own advantages over engineering as well such as massive gold making and um yea more stats which in the long run can do more dmg(a lot more)

lol.. well no not really.

Enchantments, Belt-buckles, Gems and Tailoring threads can all be applied to everyone, whereas Engineering abilities are exclusive to that profession.

It's a great vid, but personally I think the use of Gliders and Nitro Boosts are OP in BGs, simply because it undermines classes that utilize movement speed buffs for means of escape that are incorporated in their Talent Tree (ie Blazing Speed).
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
10/30/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Deist

lol.. well no not really.

Enchantments, Belt-buckles, Gems and Tailoring threads can all be applied to everyone, whereas Engineering abilities are exclusive to that profession.

It's a great vid, but personally I think the use of Gliders and Nitro Boosts are OP in BGs, simply because it undermines classes that utilize movement speed buffs for means of escape that are incorporated in their Talent Tree (ie Blazing Speed).

Id say if you think it is op join the dark side and learn engineering!:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This is taking it to whole new level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGUMR7QAgTA&list=UUYyU8uIONRjHFF-woqtBAwg&index=2&feature=plcp

WWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. O_O
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
anyone know what item that is that looks like he is spinning in the air like bladestorm?
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
10/29/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Baustert

The frag belt can def be used for 1 shot macros or with triple pyros
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
Can't use it in RBGS or arenas.

So no problem. Random BGs are supposed to be imbalanced. Go there and crit bads in greens for 500k.

over exaggerate much? lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]