☆ Goblin-glider fun or OP?

90 Gnome Mage
stay tuned guys I am coming out with Mage Tricks 2!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/30/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Rumblefutch
i lold

im glad^^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Gotta admit, after watching that video was the first time I started thinking about bringing my mage up from 85.

Nice work man.

woot glad to bring some inspiration:D
Reply Quote
Bottled Tornado + glider.

In twin peaks you can launch yourself in the air and then glide forward and get on top of the drain pipe coming out of the horde base. No one can get to you unless they happen to have the trinket and be an engineer so if your are holding the flag after you take the lead its basically gg. I have done it a bunch of times, got trolled a bunch of times people reporting me for cheating etc.
Edited by Newkie on 11/8/2012 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk

This is so much fun. And in the event you aren't aware, Bottled Tornado actually isn't straight up, and you also go backward a little bit while using it.

It's nice in EotS for the edge of BE Tower and the banners at FR. Haven't tried it at the DR or MT yet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

In twin peaks you can launch yourself in the air and then glide forward and get on top of the drain pipe coming out of the horde base. No one can get to you unless they happen to have the trinket and be an engineer so if your are holding the flag after you take the lead its basically gg. I have done it a bunch of times, got trolled a bunch of times people reporting me for cheating etc.

You're making me want to level engineering so bad.
Reply Quote
What is the addon you use that gives the spell duration bars?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/09/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Wrydan
What is the addon you use that gives the spell duration bars?

Quartz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/31/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Pyromonkey
anyone know what item that is that looks like he is spinning in the air like bladestorm?

Thought I saw this explained earlier but in any case, they're the original crafted 'Rocket boots' (recipe drops in Steam Vaults from memory) they're also faster than the belt Tinker 'Rocket Boosts' as well as having a separate cd to the tinker.

Downfall is, you have to wear boots with next to no stats (+40 agi - leather or +40 int - cloth) and low iL (so crappy ench too) in comparison to what's available nowadays, just to have the duel movement speed CDs.

I'd link but posting on my phone.

Edit: to clarify, that's the original crafted 'blue' boots btw. Also the first not to have a risk of falling apart on use, lol.
Edited by Tiktök on 11/15/2012 3:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
First of all, GREAT video man! Awesome!

10/30/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Deist
Enchantments, Belt-buckles, Gems and Tailoring threads can all be applied to everyone, whereas Engineering abilities are exclusive to that profession.

Ring enchantments, bracer and gloves socket, dragon eye gems (That's the name?) and idk what's the tailoring perk (Was it a better cloak enchantment?), can only be applied on yourself :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/15/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Tiktök
anyone know what item that is that looks like he is spinning in the air like bladestorm?

Thought I saw this explained earlier but in any case, they're the original crafted 'Rocket boots' (recipe drops in Steam Vaults from memory) they're also faster than the belt Tinker 'Rocket Boosts' as well as having a separate cd to the tinker.

Downfall is, you have to wear boots with next to no stats (+40 agi - leather or +40 int - cloth) and low iL (so crappy ench too) in comparison to what's available nowadays, just to have the duel movement speed CDs.

I'd link but posting on my phone.

Edit: to clarify, that's the original crafted 'blue' boots btw. Also the first not to have a risk of falling apart on use, lol.

I never knew that..so you can actually have 2 rocket speed bursts?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
omg...I want the glider now... I am making my monk an engi, so that will be fun as a FC in randoms XD
and DAMN at the guy who posted the quick capping vid, that is pretty creative.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/15/2012 03:47 AMPosted by Chawana
is that a....troll face?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/17/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Sangrial
proof that alter time is op if used in the hands of someone who isn't retarded

^^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
omg...I want the glider now... I am making my monk an engi, so that will be fun as a FC in randoms XD
and DAMN at the guy who posted the quick capping vid, that is pretty creative.

Use it while you can! You never know when Blizzard sees this and nerfs it to hell to ruin our fun....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Actually a monk engineer would be the best flag carrier....they have the best "run-away" abilties aside from a druid!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Thank you fellow gnome! I am at this current minute figuring what class to play. I've recently come back (to the game) and tried a few so far.

I did play a gnome mage once and I remember slowfalling in WSG, Allaince side roof ramp to the opposite wall where you can stand on the rocks. Melee could't touch you, but range still could. It's these little fun tricks that I miss.

Anyway, great video! Would watch again. I think I might start a Mage again!

Edit: Just thought, I don't know but could you have the same 'fun' with Warlock portals? must be some good tricks there I'm sure. I don't know what this new gateway thing is though. Might have to look for some vids.

Your welcome fellow naked gnome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]