[A]10man - Fri/Sat Night - Inevitable Failure

90 Pandaren Mage
Who We Are:
We are Inevitable Failure of Doomhammer-US. We are a 10 man raiding team forged two and a half years ago from the dream of former bleeding edge raiders who wanted to slay internet dragons. During Cataclysm, we were 6/7 Heroic Tier 12 and 6/8 Heroic Tier 13. Due to real life, we are looking for a tank to join our ranks and to help us in our goal of slaying internet dragons (or Mogu, Mantid and whatever else Blizzard can throw at us).

When we Raid:
Our raid week consists of Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a Server (The server is MST)

What we are Looking For:

First and foremost, we are looking for a Healer

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

The ideal candidate can say the following about themselves:
  • Has a good understanding of their class and how to effectively play it in a raid setting.
  • Able to make 80%+ of our raids.
  • Comes prepared with Enchants, Gems, Reforging, Stat Food, Pots, Flasks and anything else needed.
  • Has an interest in taking on Heroic fights when the time comes.
  • Is able to follow directions and make adjustments on an encounter by encounter basis.
  • Enjoys a laid back and potentially adult themed mumble experience.

Secondly, we are potentially looking for a Tank to serve as a rotator.
People in this role will be rotated in on a week to week basis and will be asked to fill in if a raid team member is unavailable for the raid on any given raid day.

Tank:
Prot Warrior
Blood DK
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk

As always, we will consider exceptional players of classes we are not specifically looking for.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to swing by our website, check us out and drop us an application.
Http://Inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com

You can also contact myself (Asmodias) or Mechaninja in game is you have any questions. To help facilitate this, you can add m.biernoth@gmail.com to your realID list.
Edited by Asmodias on 12/1/2012 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
mech#1946 if you like as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a Tank and Healer to join our ranks.

Look for us in game or check out our website:

inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We don't have a tank yet.

Come tank for me.

My tricks are always a treat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I know there is a tank and healer out there waiting to join our ranks. We have cookies. Hit us up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh how would it be to raid! Someone come tank for us!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a tank and healer, come give us a look. We know you are going to like us. Weekend warriors... UNITE!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/01/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Diranux
Oh how would it be to raid! Someone come tank for us!

We were going to raid last night, you bearded, midget, gunpowder smelling, tiger toucher.

Too bad you were AFK in SC2 all night and didn't answer your texts.

Cody was going to tank for us so we could at least see the first boss, get a feel for him. He can't always be on so you probably BLEW IT FOR EVERYONE.

Someone come tank for us so we can hire another good dps and /gkick Diranux for playing SC2.

Also, you really missed an epic troll. Someone trolled BOLDAR, not the other way around. It was great. I told everyone not to tell you about it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
This post has been edited to reflect what we are still looking for. Come to us tanks of WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a tank. Come join us for fun, excitement and Slaying of Internet Dragons (or Mogu, Mantid and Sha in this case)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Looking for an off tank to come join our ranks. Hit us up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for the elusive weekend warrior tank. Raid needs tank badly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I guess I could bail you guys out. I was thinking about dual boxing lock/prot warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
First week of raiding in the books downed 2 in MsV. Still looking for a permanent tank to join us. Hit us up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a tank to join our ranks.

Check out the website:

http://inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com

or hit me up in game @ Asmodias#1869

Come see what we are all about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for that off tank to join our ranks. Come hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I have updated this thread to reflect our new needs. Looking for a ranged DPS and a Healer. Come check us out or add us to your realID.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Looking for a healer to join our raid team. Come check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a healer to join our ranks. Pally or Monk preferred, but will consider a Shaman or Priest. Come check us out.

inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Good peeps here! Come kill dragons with them!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]