Rate the transmog of the mage above you.

90 Human Mage
Because I like unorthodoxy in creating transmog sets and I also happen to notice that a 20-50 page long thread doesn't exist for transmog rating in this particular forum (DK and Warrior are my alts where I'd enjoy posting my updates), I decided to start here.

Now, my image hardly does my toon justice. I threw this set together yesterday and there's fire everywhere. My hair glows from my Soulkeeper shining down on my head, which goes well with my circle of flame which really looks like a fiery halo. The shoulders also have flames.
Edited by Krenfused on 10/25/2012 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Might be a little early in the expansion to start a transmog thread. Our gear keeps changing. Another month perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'll get something eventually...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Keep it coming anyways lol

I'm surprised I could have a full set that's this minimalist.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Minimalist is a good word. I don't mind it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7913335/Transmogrify1.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7913335/Transmogrify2.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
@Ianarian

10/10

I always thought Sanctified Bloodmage was the best looking mage set ever (apart from the helm... wish they'd left off the fake teeth so we could see the whole face). I regret that I was never able to obtain any of it. Well done!

@Krenfused

10/10 - Great looking minimalist set!
Edited by Mistwynd on 10/29/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mistwynd- nice alliance pvp set, I've always liked it. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Kawaiidesu your set looks really sexy. I want it ^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
@Juturna, you look pretty decent, except the only thing xmogged is your pants, which are hidden. Also, Kawaiidesu... that hat... so cool.

My xmog is in a good place right now.
Head/shoulders from black temple. Its a white BoP recolor of the priest pvp sets. The hood has a blue halo that looks like the druid travel form icon, the shoulders glow blue as well

Priest-on-a-stick staff.

Haven't gotten the matching chestpiece for the set, but using Runecloth Robe in the meantime, I may end up liking this better actually.

Netherwind gloves peek out and add a bit of blue/purple that works pretty well. I'm a frost mage anyway, and often wear the light blue frostwolf battle tabard when pvping in this set.

Belt, trousers don't match anything, pvp cloak seems to look fine without an xmog on it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Crystalah,

You put some time to farm your stuff eh? I like the priest look. Pure clothes on an undead.... alliance ftw

8/10
Reply Quote
93 Human Mage
mine is best imo lol you look to much like a chinese farmer lol 6/10
Edited by Pootiètang on 10/29/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have not got all the items but what do yas think?

http://transmogger.info/508ec9ee8d06f
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Looks good. 6/10 because you aren't actually transmogged.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
@Permaphrost, where is your wizard hat?! They come in blue. Everything is great, though. 9/10.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/29/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Permaphrost
Looks good. 6/10 because you aren't actually transmogged.

Wow that's quite creative. I think it works on a male troll very well. I doubt it would look as good on many other race/gender combos. I don't see any globes/boots though. Is that normal?

10/29/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Koltiin
@Permaphrost, where is your wizard hat?! They come in blue. Everything is great, though. 9/10.

Never liked pointy hats, but you make it look good. I did get a red pointy hat. Not sure what to do with it though. I always preferred the crimson felt hat as my 'mage hat' of choice.
Edited by Crystalah on 10/29/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Wow that's quite creative. I think it works on a male troll very well. I doubt it would look as good on many other race/gender combos. I don't see any globes/boots though. Is that normal?

Those ARE gloves. Troll-blue colored. Also, trolls don't get foot armor graphics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
@Koltiin: 9/10 soooo CUTE!!!!!!!!1
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
@Katrana I love the robe and hat combo, the shoulders are slightly out of place, but they do match your hair.
9/10!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
@serp I really like it 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
tough to see my transmog with the stupid pose the armory has me in, but here I am!

Hexxia, not bad...8/10...belf's are too skinny for such big helms or shoulders....but the set looks good!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]